whats best

I'm not gonna bother explaining anything more in a place where everyone of the replies are based on hearsay "we need pics" and then blaming the water schedule without them even knowing what it was.
Hell if I watered it twice in 2 months they'd all still say it's over watered. And it would still look like it's overwatered too! I'm talking about 2 individual trees and not many replies differentiate between the two.
In fact from hearsay most of the replies concern the larger tree that isn't even the problematic issue dudes.
Who gives afuck about learning curves. I think ya'll on a panic attack ! Boy it ain't worth trying to be nice to people that don't give fuck I guess. I'll drink anyone of ya's under the table, bunch of wimps.

Well,

If your posts aren't clear, how can you expect to get relevant advice?

Why don't you start over? One thread for each tree. Yes, photos are necessary. To be honest, it's really difficult to diagnose an issue of health even with photos! Without having the tree in front of me, it's really hard to say exactly what's wrong with it. All we can go by is what you post.

Hell if I watered it twice in 2 months they'd all still say it's over watered. And it would still look like it's overwatered too! I'm talking about 2 individual trees and not many replies differentiate between the two.

First, and foremost, calm down - you did ask for opinions...

Second, nobody here gave any bad advice...

My experience with Junipers has taught me that they do indeed love sun and never dried out. To me those also looked stressed and I could not even begin to determine why other then they are spending some time indoors. My advice would be slightly different at this point. If they have been in/out of full sun and worked on I would strongly advise putting them outside and perhaps slowly acclimating them to full sun over a two week period. During that time water them but no fertilizer until they are growing in full sun. Fertilizer is not medicine and will hurt the recovery from stress...

I'll drink anyone of ya's under the table, bunch of wimps.

Good luck with that one on this site... Most here are a lot larger and experienced at that as well :p

Now get a sense of humor and go help those plants...

Grimmy

I'm not gonna bother explaining anything more in a place where everyone of the replies are based on hearsay "we need pics" and then blaming the water schedule without them even knowing what it was.
In fact from hearsay most of the replies concern the larger tree that isn't even the problematic issue dudes.
Who gives afuck about learning curves. I think ya'll on a panic attack ! Boy it ain't worth trying to be nice to people that don't give fuck I guess. I'll drink anyone of ya's under the table, bunch of wimps.

Wow dude thats pretty rude..Everyone is trying to help you. I agree its not a sun issue based 1 what you have described and 2 based on how my junipers look like. Its 106 out right now and my junipers are soaking it up and loving it. A little respect will get you alot futher here than disrespect which is how i feel you have done here to all that tried to help you. As far as the learning curve..you better give a **** about it or you will never get this. Im not trying to be an ass. I just tell it like i see it

Good day

Rick

No fuck it, everyone has a million doubts about anyone asking for some help but instead they lynch ya like at an alcohol anonymous meeting, so I pulled the raft up and the roots broke now, so I put it in a colander in the same shit it was planted in to begin with, so it'll either root again before fall or not. (probably not)
Why should I care anymore than that, that's the kind of attitude I get greeted with!

The only one im seeing with an attitude is you..now you take it out on the tree.

Rick

No fuck it, everyone has a million doubts about anyone asking for some help but instead they lynch ya like at an alcohol anonymous meeting, so I pulled the raft up and the roots broke now, so I put it in a colander in the same shit it was planted in to begin with, so it'll either root again before fall or not. (probably not)
Why should I care anymore than that, that's the kind of attitude I get greeted with!
Man, never gonna learn with that attitude.

Why the need for so much fucking profanity? I think you're just full of shit. How the hell do you like that?

Another one for the list...

Stop bitching already man. You wine more than my ex.

Now go bury or burn the poor tree and find a different hobby. You don't seem to have the patience to learn the basics of keeping plants alive.

Maybe buy a plastic tree? Then you can make a raft, or boat, or plane out of it!

But I kid man. Learn not to take what other says too seriously and you'll be fine.

You don't need to. I gave you an honest experienced answer and you are to much an arse to accept it as a welcome and good advise...

Go get your fat ass drunk and go to some other site, troll...

Welcome to B-Nut! :rolleyes:

Grimmy

@Gunstock

I am in Long Island NY where it is a tad hotter than where you are.

See these junipers? They are the same species of juniper that you have. These pics are over a year old but the trees are still alive.

2011JPN001_2014a1_small.jpg 2012JPN001_2013a_small.jpg IMG_0711_small.jpg

They get sun all day every day and they love every minute of it.

If you are going to choose to ignore people that have decades of experience more than you, you wont get very far in this hobby.

Good luck

It's to dark to go take pics but I live in New Mexico. We reach 12 on the UV scale almost daily in summer ( scale from 0-12). The only tree native to the city I'm from (not whole state) is the one seed juniper. They love the sun, and so does every other juniper I own. To read anything that says a juniper got to much sun bewilders me completely.

I'm from the desert dude, and IM telling junipers need lots of sun!

Aaron

It's to dark to go take pics but I live in New Mexico. We reach 12 on the UV scale almost daily in summer ( scale from 0-12). The only tree native to the city I'm from (not whole state) is the one seed juniper. They love the sun, and so does every other juniper I own. To read anything that says a juniper got to much sun bewilders me completely.

I'm from the desert dude, and IM telling junipers need lots of sun!

Aaron
But...but...have you ever experienced Massachusetts sun? ;)

Back
Top Bottom