“Best Investment” in Bonsai, 6 cents or $6.50 per hour??

choppychoppy

Chumono
Reaction score
Aren't you pleasant. Typical PWT Floridian running his mouth. The hours are chit chat, really? Enlighten me tard face.

Can't be enlightened. You're a total idiot with an alligator mouth and canary ass. Unfortunately I can't educate a fool. Good luck with a sad life.

BonsaiDawg

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Can't be enlightened. You're a total idiot with an alligator mouth and canary ass. Unfortunately I can't educate a fool. Good luck with a sad life.

You still haven't proven your point fucko. You got nothing.

BuckeyeOne

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You still haven't proven your point fucko. You got nothing.
You are apparently incapable of participating at a level other than a 6 year old child with your constant insults.

Grow up!!

I see plenty of heated discussions here without the name calling! Take it someplace else!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So as Ryan Neil always asks in regards to bonsai work “what are you trying to accomplish?”. I’ll pose that question to you @BonsaiDawg , regarding this thread. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? It’s obvious the original posted question was rhetorical as you answered it yourself. So In what way does this thread do anything but degrade the quality of this forum and it’s contributing members? What are you bringing to this site other than your belief that the Mirai videos are the be all end all for online bonsai education? Have you posted any trees? Have you commented with opinions or suggestions to anyone’s threads? In short, why are you here and what does it do to contribute to the quality of this site?

BonsaiDawg

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
You are apparently incapable of participating at a level other than a 6 year old child with your constant insults.

Grow up!!

I see plenty of heated discussions here without the name calling! Take it someplace else!

Zip it Brutus. You hacks have yet to come up with a reason why BE is a better deal.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So as Ryan Neil always asks in regards to bonsai work “what are you trying to accomplish?”. I’ll pose that question to you @BonsaiDawg , regarding this thread. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠

Sorce

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Wow. How can a simple disagreement descend into insults and name calling so quickly with some people? A civil conversation with a plausible angle from the OP just turns into what is obviously an “I’m right, you’re wrong” standpoint from the off and to hell with anyone who thinks differently. In fact, not just to hell with them, but they’re trash because they live in that place and a terrible person because they disagree about which bonsai videos they like to watch. Just plain weird. Way to turn a community against you.

coltranem

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Zip it Brutus. You hacks have yet to come up with a reason why BE is a better deal.
I think some of us have. I own my BE content if I want to rewatch in two years it is free. Every month at Mirai costs me money. After a couple of years it will add up to some really nice material.

You just don't think the other reasons are good reasons which is ok too. But don't say no one has provided reasons. You have a right to your opinion just like others have a right to theirs. Don't be offended when people don't agree with you.

bonsaichile

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Boon said something similiar. Pretty much what he was told was, “that’s no good. Do it again.” And he would go into the garden, look at other, similiar, trees, and try to replicate them.
yes, it is the Japanese style of teaching. It is pretty much the same in martial arts. My sensei (who is Japanese) yells at you if you explain anything to anyone. "Dont explain, show," he says. I find it a slower but much more effective method of teaching: students learn eventually, but I can assure you once you learned, you never forget.

Top Bottom