Buying California Juniper

psra559

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Looking to buy a California Juniper. Budget is flexible. Please post here or message me. Thank you

Housguy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I don't have any California Junipers, but I have dug up a bunch of its cousins, Utah junipers and I have few that has been collected over 2 years and are growing strong, just throwing it out there in case you may be interested. I also live in southern California at least we are in the same state :).

psra559

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I don't have any California Junipers, but I have dug up a bunch of its cousins, Utah junipers and I have few that has been collected over 2 years and are growing strong, just throwing it out there in case you may be interested. I also live in southern California at least we are in the same state :).
Thanks so much for the offer. If I already had a CJ, would definitely take you up on this offer. Trying my best to get a CJ first as my big next purchase.

Would love to collect one but don’t know the first thing about where to go lol

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
I am pretty sure David Nguy in Chino CA. has lots of Californias for sale. Sorry I can't find his contact info right now but he is on facebook

psra559

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I am pretty sure David Nguy in Chino CA. has lots of Californias for sale. Sorry I can't find his contact info right now but he is on facebook
Thanks I actually have him added in Fb, will message him. Do you have any idea how much some of his trees have sold for? Hopefully not Ryan Neil prices.😂

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks I actually have him added in Fb, will message him. Do you have any idea how much some of his trees have sold for? Hopefully not Ryan Neil prices.😂
No, not Ryan prices. David and his wife June are very nice people.

psra559

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
No, not Ryan prices. David and his wife June are very nice people.
Some club members/friends are students of his and have shared same sentiment. Got into Bonsai during COVID so haven’t had the privilege to meet them yet. Really look forward to it. Thanks a lot for the response

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
We have a bunch at Kimura Bonsai in Northridge. Send me a message with what you're looking for- size, style etc. and budget and I can send you some pics.

Ruddigger

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a

I might be interested in some Utahs. Btw, has Kofu Kai started up again yet?

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Peter Tea has a lot of Californias for sale too.

Top Bottom