California Juniper First Styling

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Update: I decided to move towards Vert 6 in post 7 per but with probably a tilt upward and slight turn clockwise. Here are a few not so good current pics with slightly different angles. I wired a few main branches and treated the dead wood. I'm going to repot into a shallower training pot in a few weeks. Comments welcome.View attachment 132150 View attachment 132151 View attachment 132152
I do like the live vein movement of the last photo!

thomas22

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This looks great, enjoy the repot. Any ideas about the pot choice?
I had this pot saved on my computer for a while. Something along these lines but I am open to suggestions. I know I have to get on this because repotting season is in about 2 months in my neck of the woods.
pot.jpg

thomas22

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I do like the live vein movement of the last photo!
You can see in an older photo below how wide the live vein was wider. As it turned out it wasn't actually alive. The raised portion on the left in the current pic is alive. I know some see it as a fault if you don't see the live vein hit the soil but it is what it is. The current live vein will look kind of cool after a bit of cleaning.

Attachments

• 20170624_145822.jpg
    20170624_145822.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 15

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
I had this pot saved on my computer for a while. Something along these lines but I am open to suggestions. I know I have to get on this because repotting season is in about 2 months in my neck of the woods.
View attachment 343838
Quick question
Who is the make of this pot?

Top Bottom