CM BONSAI!!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I know it. I missed those $8 starters you had for a few days, however long back that was.

It's practically Spring in Texas 😅😅😅
I may be able to start shipping in mid March for them warmer areas the second crop needs to get a bit bigger for about 6-8 more weeks

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
OK NOW IS THE TIME!
SOME OF THESE JAPANESE BLACK PINE SEEDLING CUTTINGS ARE GETTING SO BIG

I NEED TO START THE SALE ALREADY!

Vast majority will be $18 apiece + shipping
They are getting rather large.

**** KEEP THESE ABOVE 40 degrees fharenheit for now!!!****

Till the Autumn anyways and they will be normal hardy through the season by then for sure.

I will post pictures in about three hours!!

And put them up for sale by 9 PM tonight eastern on the ebay store!!!!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
OK SOME QUICK PICTURES….

After opening the dense flats out I decided to sell these at $15 apiece+ shipping.

These all just need some good sunshine.They were just starting to crowd the flats.
They are all quite stout………They will grow bigtime!!!

Will get the ebay store up around 9 pm eastern.
Thanks everyone!
Curtis

01215F6A-53D8-4DA6-A5DB-E4F256F2B9A7.jpeg798CD8AB-32B1-4382-945E-A17AC0266568.jpegC6DA53B1-231F-4870-8343-D668C6F13DA5.jpeg9B090531-4B34-4696-8265-3A7CA6B5983C.jpeg6F912871-596B-4F29-AAC9-FD21F2C234B5.jpeg847E51DB-D807-427E-8099-2565FDC1F8AC.jpeg3F4C92BF-DA3A-447F-9548-91EBDD8B6B74.jpeg13FD5265-7422-4F8C-A062-7F19408C68C8.jpegA2FDC948-B120-4BA9-80DF-6E659745FD57.jpeg

snowman04

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Oh yes not to mention I will have these year-round everyone can get these year-round no worries nothings going to sell out……..

Thanks everyone!
But your site says you are sold out...:eek:

Scorpius

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
OK THEY ARE LISTED AND FOR SALE!!!!!!

OK everyone the eBay store is up and the sale is on. Don’t worry if it’s too cold in your region …….. I will have these year-round.

Thanks
Curtis
Disregard

pandacular

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Curtis, would you say that these plants are in their repotting window? If I ordered some today, would I be able to repot this spring?

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Curtis, would you say that these plants are in their repotting window? If I ordered some today, would I be able to repot this spring?
They are in rockwool cubes, so you will need to pot them on arrival.

Just take the wrapping off and plop into the substrate of choice.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Can repot instantly……a basic slip pot….just peal the plastic off and put into some bonsai soil…and no root disturbance is ideal except to perhaps trim the bottom roots only slightly like a quarter inch of the exposed ones.

EJG

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I followed your link to eBay and bought one of the jbp seedlings. I live in Dallas , Texas. Outside in the shade then into sun? What about the extreme heat?

yashu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4/5
Just picked up a couple of these lil’ JBPs! Also… my Siberian Elms from last fall are just starting to wake up!

46C0F7F3-DBD8-427C-A786-C275DAF9D0C4.jpeg

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Can repot instantly……a basic slip pot….just peal the plastic off and put into some bonsai soil…and no root disturbance is ideal except to perhaps trim the bottom roots only slightly like a quarter inch of the exposed ones.
Send me my twooooooooo :)

1709666090973.gif

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I followed your link to eBay and bought one of the jbp seedlings. I live in Dallas , Texas. Outside in the shade then into sun? What about the extreme heat?
If it’s above freezing, I would give them all the sun possible………. Not below 40 is safe as these are fresh out of an 83° grow facility..

MaineChowder

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
You came highly recommended from a new friend I recently met through the bonsai community. I just tried to order a few trees but your eBay page says your sold out. Hopefully it's a computer glitche and I'll be able to order some soon.
I'm in Maine so it may make sense to wait a month or so anyway to allow the weather to warm up a bit.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You came highly recommended from a new friend I recently met through the bonsai community. I just tried to order a few trees but your eBay page says your sold out. Hopefully it's a computer glitche and I'll be able to order some soon.
I'm in Maine so it may make sense to wait a month or so anyway to allow the weather to warm up a bit.

Hey neighbor (I grew up in Cumberland; am now in SoPo).

@cmeg1 will have more stock throughout the seasons, don't worry. I've gotten a couple from him, and they are super healthy and vigorous.

MaineChowder

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Hey neighbor (I grew up in Cumberland; am now in SoPo).

@cmeg1 will have more stock throughout the seasons, don't worry. I've gotten a couple from him, and they are super healthy and vigorous.
So nice to hear from another "Mainer"!. I live in West Falmouth and can see the Cumberland Town line from my front porch.

Thank you for the information. My wife is now following CM on eBay so she'll be alerted when he has some trees available. Just begining bonsai and am looking to start my collection.

Top Bottom