Custom Scroll Sales

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
Many of you saw the two paintings of the Hanaya Masks. This artist specializes in painting dragons, flowers, fish, and he said may be able to do other subjects. He is graduating from his Art program at a 4 year university in Virginia.
I just completed at 2.5 foot wide by 7.5 foot tall scroll for his senior show.
We are teaming up to provide custom painted handmade scrolls in two sizes. Hanshi (9" wide by 13" long painting dims) and Yatsugiri (6" wide by about 24" long). Total scroll length for Hanshi is about 3 feet long by 1.5 feet wide. Total scroll size for Yatsugiri is about 10" wide by 4 Feet long.
Pricing as follows: Hanshi Standard Package is $100 and Hanshi Premium Package $150 (I am reducing for Holiday Season)
Yatsugiri Standard Package is $150 and Yatsugiri Premium Package is $200 (I am reducing for the Holiday Season)

The standard package will include your choice of painting subject, and you will select the cloth color, jikusaki will be ivory plastic and I will select the actual cloth and hanging string. Scroll style done in Maru Hyougu format.
The premium package includes your choice of painting subject, you can select the cloth, upgrade of jikusaki to wood or ceramic, and you will also have more scroll styles to choose from.
If you have more questions I am attaching a scroll design workbook.

This is a good opportunity to support a graduating artist. Here are samples of his work, with scrolls I have mounted.

If you have questions please let me know. I can be DM'd here, reached by email at sales@customjapanesecalligraphy.com or phone 801-214-4064

Attachments

• Instruction Booklet Version L 03_13_2021.pdf
    280 KB · Views: 11
  • Bui Dragon Maru Hyougu.JPG
    Bui Dragon Maru Hyougu.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Bui Dragon Minchou Hyougu.JPG
    Bui Dragon Minchou Hyougu.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom