Deformed ficus new growth

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Anyone have any idea what is causing this or advice to remedy. I've already tried myco+ and fertilizer to see it was a deficiency.20200625_131525.jpg20200625_131519.jpg

Looks like F. benghalensis which takes its good old time inflating leaves, but they have a pretty long life. If they ultimately are well-formed, nothing to worry about. Sea Grape does the same thing.

Looks like F. benghalensis which takes its good old time inflating leaves, but they have a pretty long life. If they ultimately are well-formed, nothing to worry about. Sea Grape does the same thing.
They are ficus religiosa. The only thing that makes me think something is wrong is because the first leaves didnt do this when sprouting.

They are ficus religiosa. The only thing that makes me think something is wrong is because the first leaves didnt do this when sprouting.
Hopefully your right these are grown from seed and the tallest one is almost 8" now.

I don't know anything about F. religiosa.

started giving these more fertilizer and more water and most leaves seem to have lost this issue.

Back
Top Bottom