Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Europe is a fucking joke. And a bad one.
A left system,idiots for politicians for years and what you get is belgium, and europe isnt helping 1bit.

Oh!... this is very contemptuous, very insulting.

You must be an expat in Tokyo, I can't imagine a Japanese being so rude.

If you ever come to Europe, I'll be glad to host you for free and show you (not teach you) a few things. We could work on some of my trees and if you want one of them, I'll gladly let you take it home.

As for Belgians, they're very civilized people, very friendly, and what you're saying about them is totally off-colour today when we are mourning victims from religious bigots, the ones that "some" funded for years, then decided they were evil, like Osama Ben Golem (look up in a dictionary what the Golem is)

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
Oh!... this is very contemptuous, very insulting.

You must be an expat in Tokyo, I can't imagine a Japanese being so rude.

If you ever come to Europe, I'll be glad to host you for free and show you (not teach you) a few things. We could work on some of my trees and if you want one of them, I'll gladly let you take it home.

As for Belgians, they're very civilized people, very friendly, and what you're saying about them is totally off-colour today when we are mourning victims from religious bigots, the ones that "some" funded for years, then decided they were evil, like Osama Ben Golem (look up in a dictionary what the Golem is)
I did not say anything about belgium people, as a matter if fact i am belgium.
And many people think like me.
Lots of these religious bigots have been funded by our government for years.
I moved to japan 4years ago, been livingin belgium my whole life before, i know it very well and i love my country very much.

But there has been wrong things going on from before isis was a thing. Been thrown rocks at before while just waiting at a busstop, by kids between 12and20. Ive seen tbem destroy carwindows for no good reason..yeah i know the places you dont see in the guidebooks..
some are hot in the news nowadays but its not a recent thing you know. Its only a recent thing that politicians realize that it went out if control and they need ti change some policies.. (at least i hope they do)

My thoughts go out to all the victims and their family, im just happy nobody from mine was there.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
So now you despise your home country and you're a long-nose in Japan :p

I understand. I hope you make a lot of money there and be happy.

If ever you come back to old Europe, my invitation is still sincere. We never turn a stranger out here, we're always happy to meet and learn from others - as long as they are not racist bigots.

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
So now you despise your home country and you're a long-nose in Japan :p

I understand. I hope you make a lot of money there and be happy.
I love my country and go back at least once a year. I despise whoever treats my country or myself like shit.

I didnt come here for financial reasons, i was better off before but im not a money minded person.

And i am by no means a racist in any definition of the word. Way to tolerant is what i am.

Jacos

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Europe is a fucking joke. And a bad one.
A left system,idiots for politicians for years and what you get is belgium, and europe isnt helping 1bit.

I did not say anything about belgium people, as a matter if fact i am belgium.
I do not think your belgian DJtommy! And if you are your a bad one.
And many people think like me.
I for one, do NOT like you!

Show some respect man!

Belgians are a friendly and civilized people.
We are friendly to all kinds people no matter what races, religions and nationalities.
But if someone abuses our hospitality we will NOT forget.
We caught the terrorists that did Paris, didn't we?
We will catch the one that did Brussels!

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
We caught the terrorists that did Paris, didn't we?
We will catch the one that did Brussels!
Direct lie. In fact, one of the Brussel terrorists was involved in the Paris bombing!!

Growing tired of people putting their 2 cents in on subjecta they are underinformed about.

And I also cannot believe someone would dare to generalize an entire countrys population as previously done in this thread.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Jacos,

I do understand your indignation, I understand how you feel.

Let sour feelings go away.

Brussels is a few hours by car from where I live, you'll be welcome for a barbecue and meet Anna (Norwegian), Abdel (Morrocan), Krystell (German), and the rest of the gang. You can bring the berr though (Westmalle triple ?), French beer is donkey piss :D

I'll provide the curry, and the herbs from the garden. ;)

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
I do not think your belgian DJtommy! And if you are your a bad one.

I for one, do NOT like you!
!
well thats the first time someone called me a bad belgian, we have many "bad" Belgians but i ensure you i am not one of them.
i guess i am what i am, you aint gotta love me

Belgians are a friendly and civilized people.
We are friendly to all kinds people no matter what races, religions and nationalities.
But if someone abuses our hospitality we will NOT forget.
!
sounds exactly like me,

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
@Djtommy
Why did you move to Japan, if you dont mind me asking?
well, i had a japanese girlfriend and my company asked me if i wanted to go since they needed someone like me in japan, so i thought why not, a new adventure, new experience.
could be fun i thought. but my company has more benefit then me i believe...

Jacos

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I do understand your indignation, I understand how you feel.

Let sour feelings go away.

Brussels is a few hours by car from where I live, you'll be welcome for a barbecue and meet Anna (Norwegian), Abdel (Morrocan), Krystell (German), and the rest of the gang. You can bring the berr though (Westmalle triple ?), French beer is donkey piss :D

I'll provide the curry, and the herbs from the garden. ;)

Very tempting idea Alain!
I feel like to kill a crate of Westmalle Triple.
And thereafter we could all pot up a tree in the empty crate:p

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Well we lived in Brussels for 5 years, our two kids were born there and had we still been stuck in the same routine my wife would of been on the metro at that time heading towards Arts Loi and caught up in all the evacuations.
As it stands we have had no news but there stands a high chance that some caught up in the metro attack may have been former colleagues. No idea as of yet.
Shit it's Easter time, I can't count how many times we have stood in that departure hall at the airport either welcoming and seeing off family for holiday visits.

Shit huh, makes you think.

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Joe did i say anything about where these terrorist lived ???
Terrorist live anywhere....even in the US... they move around like rats.
You said that the Paris terrorists were caught... They were not. One Paris terrorist that was not caught ij Paris went on to help in the Brussels attack,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom