Fidur's Juniperus Horizontalis progression

Fidur

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A thread to follow my juniperus horizontalis progression. Thoughts and comments welcome.

Bought this one on November ( 9 months ago, photo nº1). Repoted, root trained and first styled in february (photo nº 2) . Restyled today ( 1 jin + 2 little sharis). No pests or deseases so far

IMG_20201129_151404.jpg IMG_20210508_183553__01.jpg

Choosed Front

DSC_8217 (2).jpg

DSC_8216 (2).jpg

Sides and back:

DSC_8211 (3).jpgDSC_8213 (2).jpgDSC_8212 (2).jpg

PHOTOS

Last edited:

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Coming along nicely! Looks very healthy too!
Nice work!

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Love threads like this. From the archetypal beginner styling to gaining more of an eye for design then the first transformation towards becoming a real bonsai. Today it looks great. Filling out nicely and looking lovely and healthy. Think I would favour the monk looking up at today’s third photo as the front.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Love threads like this. From the archetypal beginner styling to gaining more of an eye for design then the first transformation towards becoming a real bonsai. Today it looks great. Filling out nicely and looking lovely and healthy. Think I would favour the monk looking up at today’s third photo as the front.
Yeah. Must be getting help from the climate you think? 🤣
But for real,@Fidur takes such nice care and attention to detail in his work. Even his short time new projects are fun to look at!

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I was thinking the same thing. I like the third pic as front

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Update: I've added a monk 😂 (he will watch at the progression for me)
just as I was thinking you needed one of your signature decoratives. 🤣

gorgeous little tree

Top Bottom