Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would like a big, deep one with red oxide wash if you might have one. Thanks!
It will be a couple weeks at best before any are finished. I use a lot of red oxide but I use manganese, rutile, cobalt, copper oxides as well as other stains, under glazes etc. I seldom if ever use one product alone but red iron oxide is my go to. Using two or more products together is the best way for me to create the illusion of carved from stone.
Look back in the archives and you can see the effects I strive for. I will certainly let you know when some pots are finished. These are my first pots since last October when I injured my shoulder and had a replacement shoulder in April.
Thank you for your interest.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It will be a couple weeks at best before any are finished. I use a lot of red oxide but I use manganese, rutile, cobalt, copper oxides as well as other stains, under glazes etc. I seldom if ever use one product alone but red iron oxide is my go to. Using two or more products together is the best way for me to create the illusion of carved from stone.
Look back in the archives and you can see the effects I strive for. I will certainly let you know when some pots are finished. These are my first pots since last October when I injured my shoulder and had a replacement shoulder in April.
Thank you for your interest.
Ok as long as it will work for a conifer...no shiny glaze of course. I got one of yours last time. Thanks

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well I was pretty excited about staining my pots, and I started on them today. I only got two small ones done before my arm kinda blew out. I was not stressing it out or lifting heavy stuff, just twisted the wrong way and it is hurting pretty badly right now. Its been almost 5 months now and healing has been good until now. Can barely use my right arm.
For those who I have discussed new pots with, there will be a delay. Really still hoping to vend at the Winter silhouette show.

Last edited:

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well I was pretty excited about staining my pots, and I started on them today. I only got two small ones done before my arm kinda blew out. I was not stressing it out or lifting heavy stuff, just twisted the wrong way and it is hurting pretty badly right now. Its been almost 5 months now and healing has been good until now. Can barely use my right arm.
For those who I have discussed new pots with, there will be a delay. Really still hoping to vend at the Winter silhouette show.
That's what you get for not growing up next to a nuclear waste dump. Everyone should have a third arm.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Take your time and take care of yourself. No need here until spring anyway. Just keep a tripod for me whenever. Get well my friend

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Sorry to hear that :( I can relate - couple weeks ago tweaked my knee again after surgery last November.

Just remember it’s only a speed bump on the road to recovery - you will get past this! Sending good vibes….

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
So sorry to hear, slow down and get better.

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hello — where can I order one of your works?
Get in line, buddy! ;)

Check in periodically to this sub-forum, or the "other selling (bonsai related)" sub-forum for his listings, or follow him and you'll be alerted to his postings. He also posts on facebook auctions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom