Forming hoarder club... apply if you think you qualify.

I would like to announce that we have found the president of Bnut hoarder club. The entry was on a different thread... I will let the photos do the talking.
Congrats to Mr. @penumbra

I would like to announce that we have found the president of Bnut hoarder club. The entry was on a different thread... I will let the photos do the talking.
Congrats to Mr. @penumbra
He warned you!

I do not qualify. And I can assure you that none of you. But, some of you need to apply for lessons:
1.How to eliminate empty spaces between larger trees with smaller specimens.
2. Effective elimination of unnecessary walking paths between your shelfs.
3. Go vertical and grow your trees on multiple levels like a pro.
😉👍1000019686.jpg
1000019687.jpg

I do not qualify. And I can assure you that none of you. But, some of you need to apply for lessons:
1.How to eliminate empty spaces between larger trees with smaller specimens.
2. Effective elimination of unnecessary walking paths between your shelfs.
3. Go vertical and grow your trees on multiple levels like a pro.
😉👍View attachment 547723
View attachment 547724
Agreed. You do not qualify. I only see a handfull of pots on the ground 😁 . Once you cannot bring your hose from one part of the garden to the next without breaking branches, you do not have too many trees 😇

Agreed. You do not qualify. I only see a handfull of pots on the ground 😁 . Once you cannot bring your hose from one part of the garden to the next without breaking branches, you do not have too many trees 😇
Happened quite a few times. 10x worst when you have someone else do the watering while you are on vacation.

Happened quite a few times. 10x worst when you have someone else do the watering while you are on vacation.
...they do a poor job, break the branches, a couple of cuttings die and you have to thank them for their poor service.
Agreed. You do not qualify.
Thanks for the confirmation. I gave your contact to my wife so you can explain it to her. Don't worry when she screams at you, she will calm down eventually, after 15-20 minutes. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom