GS plant food

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Anyone use products from GS plant food? I’m thinking about purchasing the fish and kelp, and root ruckus.

Anyone used their 20/20/20 plant fertilizer or the growers honey?

Share your opinions and or experience with the products. Thank you in advance

D

Deleted member 32750

GS plant food products are great i use the fish and kelp and root ruckus

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
I've been using Neptune's fish and seaweed but this looks to be a bit cheaper and with that kind of endorsement, I might have to give it a try

I considered Neptune. What’s your take on it since you’ve used it

D

Deleted member 32750

Ive used Neptunes and GS plant food. The results are similar between the two so I’m going with GS plant foods from now on due to cost

D

Deleted member 32750

I fertilized with kelp and fish emulsion yesterday. Plants seem to love it. My neighbors do not appreciate the smell. Sorry neighbors, get used to it.
Its magic for plant health

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I considered Neptune. What’s your take on it since you’ve used it
It's good fertilizer and has worked well for me. Trees that I use it on seem to like it.
Being fish based, it does stink up the yard for a couple of hours but it doesn't bother me. It's the smell of good things for my trees 😊

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
It's good fertilizer and has worked well for me. Trees that I use it on seem to like it.
Being fish based, it does stink up the yard for a couple of hours but it doesn't bother me. It's the smell of good things for my trees 😊

There’s also that Alaska brand. But I think it’s fish fertilizer idk if kelp is in it. Bjorn also recommended bloommore. Have any exp with those?

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I use the fish and kelp. Great stuff!
Does it stink? I am have Alaska Fish Fert and it stinks like a fish processing plant.

NVM, someone just posted that it does stink...

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have been using Neptune's Fish & Seaweed for many years. Over the past 2 years I added Cleankelp I bought on Amazon. I doubt there is much difference between the GS and Neptune's product. I have enough to get through this season but next time it might be GS. It is convenient that I can pick up Neptune's in town.
I have actually been using a fish product of one kind or another for about 60 years now since my first garden when I was a kid.
It is a remarkable product and I am not quite certain why it does all that it doers and I don't want to come off sounding too woo woo. (which I am) A side note is that it repels the deer and squirrels, but not the raccoons. I have even found it to repel insects. If I was to use only one product, this would be it. But I do alternate between miracle grow and miracid.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
There’s also that Alaska brand. But I think it’s fish fertilizer idk if kelp is in it. Bjorn also recommended bloommore. Have any exp with those?

I think I have a bottle of the Alaska brand to try but haven't yet. I've never heard of bloommore.

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
My bad, it’s actually Morbloom

Attachments

• 9DF4AF1A-A000-4ACA-9415-7C3E8E577E6B.png
    9DF4AF1A-A000-4ACA-9415-7C3E8E577E6B.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 5

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
It stinks but not too long. I usually do it right before bed so no one is outside and rinse of the excess on benches/around the pot. The smell is usually gone by the morning.

Top Bottom