Hanafubuki/Wazakura Bonsai Tools

canadianlights

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Is anyone familiar with this Wazakura/Hanafubuki and their bonsai tools? I saw them on Amazon recently as made in Japan quality tools. They also do stuff for ikebana. However, outside of Amazon and their website, I've seen them nowhere else.

Here's a link to their website: https://wazakurajapan.com/

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sounds like someone used parts of Walter and Mrs. Pall's names, added some Japanese sounding syllables, and is trying to sell tools with it! 🤣😭😂

Kaneshin or bust!

Sorce

canadianlights

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Sounds like someone used parts of Walter and Mrs. Pall's names, added some Japanese sounding syllables, and is trying to sell tools with it! 🤣😭😂

Kaneshin or bust!

Sorce

I agree with you on that one! However, the tools do look well made and the Amazon reviews are all beaming. Maybe they're fake reviews 🤷‍♂️

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I agree with you on that one! However, the tools do look well made and the Amazon reviews are all beaming. Maybe they're fake reviews 🤷‍♂️

Kaneshin donated prizes to us for a contest. So I still push them, and here, you can find real beaming reviews.

I recently broke the shit out of my concave cutters, and after reading recent posts, I'm near sure I can get them replaced for free. But I'd feel guilty cuz I know I used them wrong.

Give Kaneshin a shot!

You will not be disappointed!
(Covid might ruin this. Shipping?)

Sorce

Bonsaiguy_2012

Seedling
Reaction score
Kaneshin donated prizes to us for a contest. So I still push them, and here, you can find real beaming reviews.

I recently broke the shit out of my concave cutters, and after reading recent posts, I'm near sure I can get them replaced for free. But I'd feel guilty cuz I know I used them wrong.

Give Kaneshin a shot!

You will not be disappointed!
(Covid might ruin this. Shipping?)

Sorce
I love Kaneshin tools the price point is great
I have an order in now that was shipped over three months ago still haven’t received them about $3,000.00 worth of tools. Contacted them Saturday and they will replace items shipped. I have never ad issues before so I believe it’s a Covid issue. Great company to work with.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
A search for wazakura bonsai cisors in Japanese didn't return anything. The mail is a Japanese one, though.

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
They even have mini jar honey set, that ring bell to see it through all the tools....

Top Bottom