Happy Thanks Giving

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am not into holidays personally, but there are two that I feel are universal in their appeal, and this is one of them. It is about family and friends, but more so it is about being grateful for what you have. I am not religious, and a bit long in the tooth to be new age, but I do my best to put gratitude out their every day when I rise.
For whatever it means to you, have a great day and think about it.
Thank you Rob, I agree not much of a holiday person myself but we are hosting 18 family and friends for a meal tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving
and although it's a bit of trouble we relish sharing time with the folks that we cherish.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Happy Thanksgiving to All!

This is a wonderful site for everyone. Thank you one and all for all your contributions and kindness to everyone participating in this site!

We are prepped and ready for Thanksgiving. Lots of cooking and cleaning done, bird on ice, and all snacks sampled!
.. 80% packed for our trip. We’ll be gone after eating the last of the leftovers!

cheers
DSD sends

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
www.ted.com

Want to be happy? Be grateful

The one thing all humans have in common is that each of us wants to be happy, says Brother David Steindl-Rast, a monk and interfaith scholar. And happiness, he suggests, is born from gratitude. An inspiring lesson in slowing down, looking where you're going, and above all, being grateful.

Very true. And Happy Thanks giving😌.

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Happy Thanksgiving

I would be curious what your dining tables look like with all the food on it, if anyone feels like sharing pics

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Happy Thanksgiving all.
I always reflect this time of year and I feel that I am fortunate and I have a lot to be thankful for

We are going for a non traditional meal this year.
We are having cod fish, potatoes and salad instead of turkey + all the things
We didnt feel like going through the hours of cooking it takes for the turkey dinner this year so went for something simpler

Top Bottom