Help me Help a Family for Christmas!

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
What a great opportunity to help those in need. For those in our BNut family who would like to participate, but may be stretched a little thin this holiday season, please PM me, I'd like to make a small (confidential) donation in your first name.

Thanks for putting this together Sorce. Hopefully we can help get you to your goal!

Wow, now that is some holiday spirit! This post inspired me to make a donation and be appreciative for all that I have this holiday season.

Happy Holidays to all.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Apologies @sorce, that sounded awful snark in a way not intended. I would honestly love to place another an order right now if I could

I can see your heart in these 0's and 1's! I'm sorry I took it the wrong way, yesterday...when I was up at 3AM! It's warm out this morning!

I just swore it was "lavenderish"!

I was just glazesplaining!😂

Sorce

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3 days left people, please pitch in. Takes a few short moments. Opinions aside, feelings are what matters.
I have to say that I am a bit disappointed in the group collectively. Hope none of you are ever in a position where you need a little help and none is forthcoming.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'd like to find a Potter out there willing to somehow get a pot to him as well.
Na, don't worry. Just keep in mind, when the world opens up, and I finally do get around to do my bonsai-beer-BBQ tour of the USA, I expect to run into you somewhere and get the honour of buying one of your pots!

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This small Stone Age pot is free, shipped anywhere in the USA, to the next person that contributes to this fund.
Just reference free Stone Age Pot. Sorce will let me know who that person is.
Why do you believe that only the people who posted something in this thread are the only ones who contributed?
And why must there always be a quid pro quo or an item given to help someone?

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Why do you believe that only the people who posted something in this thread are the only ones who contributed?
Na, admin of the fund can see donations & in some cases forum usernames, if added. So not based on forum posts, but on paypal status.

I think because of the anonymous nature of the beast, it helps. Everybody is different. I do not think most people donating here expect anything in return. I think most do it because they can and want to help someone in need. Someone offering a pot to trigger more donations.. I think that is a nice positive gesture, no?

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I was not expecting a quid pro quo, but when one was offered, I took advantage - but also upped the amount I had planned to donate...

🤷‍♂️

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
buying one of your pots!

Well hold me to the buy one get 2 free! You probably have to bring the beer though! I heard you won't like ours! 😉 Thanks!

I think getting for giving is good. Giving to give more is better, and any new hands on a pot is best, however it happens!

Love.

Sorce

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Just gotta say, again.. anyone who donated 50 or more, PM me, and I’ll get to sketchin on those pendants..

And Leatherback, I like filling out customs forms.. I’m all for shipping work overseas... I’ll be filling a kiln in about a month. Lemme know! 🤓

Top Bottom