Humanti pots

Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
ahh, thanks,...... any idea what it would cost to print it?

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I've honestly never looked into 3D printing services (I have a printer), but I'd guess it's $3-$10 worth of material, depending on type and size printed (PETG would probably be best material for outdoor use).

Looks like there are quite a few free models on Thingiverse:

I see Nigel has uploaded a couple, ha.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

And a tip: I think a lot of libraries have 3D printers nowadays (I know ours has a couple) - not sure what what the rules surrounding them are though (do you pay for materials? print time?).

Tibor

Mame
Reaction score
Thank you, there was a little confusion: the plan that can be printed will always be free. The concrete implementation will be on the Meska side, there is the price of the piece.

Tibor

Mame
Reaction score
Ez nagyon kedves tőled! Megpróbálom kinyomtatni, és teszek egy példát.
Thank you, there was a little confusion: the plan that can be printed will always be free. The concrete implementation will be on the Meska side, there is the price of the piece.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Like feet only on 7 as sturdy appearance, best stability. Narrow footprint/inset feet makes pot tipsy/less stable:confused:. Can do with clay, cement?

Tibor

Mame
Reaction score
Mint a lábak csak a 7-en, mivel erős megjelenés, a legjobb stabilitás. A keskeny lábnyom/benyúló lábak miatt az edény megbillent/kevésbé stabil :zavaros:. Lehet agyaggal, cementtel?

Attachments

• 20210910_192137.jpg
    20210910_192137.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 27

Tibor

Mame
Reaction score
My name is Tibor Hunka, my name is Humanti. My goal is to develop and manufacture concrete bonsai bowls with maximum consideration for the customer's needs.
I achieve this by planning in Fusion 360 software, to find out what the customer can see. This is how a dialogue develops. The final version is made with the manufacturer's tools, Laser cutting.
Composite composition of the concrete: UHPC + polymer admixture. My production technology is done on a patented device.
My contact: hunka.tibor51@gmail.com
My products can be purchased on the Meska website: HumantiHumanti

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Pot-7 at 60% scale (largest I could fit on my print bed). Bottom shrunk a bit and didn't come out great, but it's salvageable to use as a training pot. First time printing something that large in PETG

Anyone know something that would look good in a florescent orange pot (it's all I had in the correct material)? ;) I can always paint it.

@bonsaiDerek

PXL_20220109_192239228.MP.jpg

PXL_20220109_192929860.MP~2.jpg

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Pot-7 at 60% scale (largest I could fit on my print bed). Bottom shrunk a bit and didn't come out great, but it's salvageable to use as a training pot. First time printing something that large in PETG

Anyone know something that would look good in a florescent orange pot (it's all I had in the correct material)? ;) I can always paint it.

@bonsaiDerek

View attachment 415247

View attachment 415248
I like it!!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
looks nice... what was the approximate cost of the materials?

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B

@bonsaiDerek

View attachment 415247

View attachment 415248
What are the dimensions? Is this the first pot you have done?

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Interior is about 8"x5.75"x1.25" at 60% @Tibor's original model size, which is about as large as my printer can go (could go quite a bit higher vertically though).

Definitely the first pot I've tried to print. If I were to do it again, I'd split the bottom off, print separately, and glue them together. Part of the problem with the print was needing a bunch of printed support under it, which isn't reliable and made the bottom warp (and is wasteful).

Tibor

Mame
Reaction score

@bonsaiDerek

View attachment 415247

View attachment 415248
Can I have a picture of the bottom?

Top Bottom