Is Art of the Daiza still selling stands? Looking for a 5-tree shohin stand

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Hi everyone:
I'm looking for a dark wood shohin stand that will display five trees (two then two and then one on the flat top). I need it to be at lease 7 inches wide and the stand to be at least 2 ft from side to side. Tried emailing Jerry Braswell at Art of the Daiza but does not go through. I wanted David Knittle to make one (he is making two other stands for me) but he said it would not be completed in time.
Also, is anyone interested in selling their stand at all? Please let me know. Looking for something in the next two weeks if possible. I am also open to renting a stand from someone if they are in south east Michigan. I'll pickup and drop off up to two hours distance.
Thanks again

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Never mind. I established contact with Jerry on Facebook and am likely going to have him make a nice stand for me for next year.

ChuckP

Seedling
Reaction score
Do you have an email address or other contact info for Jerry? I've been trying to reach him too, but I'm not on Facebook.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Do you have an email address or other contact info for Jerry? I've been trying to reach him too, but I'm not on Facebook.
I'll look on Facebook again. I kinda forgot about it...

artofthedaiza

Shohin
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada Mountains 2 hours east of Sacramento
Hi everyone:
I'm looking for a dark wood shohin stand that will display five trees (two then two and then one on the flat top). I need it to be at lease 7 inches wide and the stand to be at least 2 ft from side to side. Tried emailing Jerry Braswell at Art of the Daiza but does not go through. I wanted David Knittle to make one (he is making two other stands for me) but he said it would not be completed in time.
Also, is anyone interested in selling their stand at all? Please let me know. Looking for something in the next two weeks if possible. I am also open to renting a stand from someone if they are in south east Michigan. I'll pickup and drop off up to two hours distance.
Thanks again
My email is daizamaker@volcano.net

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Hi Chuck @artofthedaiza :
I think we communicated on my wife's facebook. I don't have facebook. Is the personal message system on bonsai nut an option for us to communicate? I'm always on it 🙂
Still interested in a stand for my shohin stuff and need it by early next year so we gotz time!

Top Bottom