Just wanted to share. 300 YO paintings

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
So I finally got the confirmation and these are the real deal. Just thought I would share. Lucky day for me. I’ll have to frame them now.

Cool and great research :) Where do you hail from and if you would share how you acquired those would be great !

Grimmy

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
That is real cool.
Reminded me of the classical songs I teach myself.just finished two songs that were published in 1736

scottc

Mame
Reaction score
Cool and great research :) Where do you hail from and if you would share how you acquired those would be great !

Grimmy
I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I buy and sell Japanese art to support my tattoo habit. Thebasementjapanesegallery on instagram or same with a .com for website but I’m barely starting it. These came out a museum back room from a donated collection. I work with a man from waseda university to ID art. He is amazing. I’m ok.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I buy and sell Japanese art to support my tattoo habit. Thebasementjapanesegallery on instagram or same with a .com for website but I’m barely starting it. These came out a museum back room from a donated collection. I work with a man from waseda university to ID art. He is amazing. I’m ok.

So these will be framed in so fashion and sold?

Grimmy

scottc

Mame
Reaction score
So these will be framed in so fashion and sold?

Grimmy
I would sell as is if someone were interested. Makes it easier for shipping. Framed they would be expensive and hard to ship. Let me know if you have interest.

Shun

Mame
Reaction score
Where did you get this contact? I have a few paintings and a scroll I wanted to know more about

Shima

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11A
Where did you get this contact? I have a few paintings and a scroll I wanted to know more about
Me too. I'm pissed I didn't save the stats of my scrolls.

Shun

Mame
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to get in contact with your guyu in Waseda university to ID some of my paintings @scottc ?
Ty

scottc

Mame
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to get in contact with your guyu in Waseda university to ID some of my paintings @scottc ?
Ty
You can send photos to my email. Scottcripps59@gmail.com any signatures and stamps. I’ll see what I can read. My guy works on a per piece price if I can ID them. But I’ll try for free.

Top Bottom