Local Bonsai Exhibition

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
ooh I like it -

I wish I was still in Europe - I grew up in Paris and didn't know about bonsai at the time. I only started since I've been in the US.

Whenever I go back and see all these trees for a fraction of what we pay here it makes me wanna go back.

Anyway - I love the exhibition, it reminds me we have one coming up in Portland OR this weekend at the Japanese Garden

Manny

Behr

Yamadori
Reaction score
Mr. Hans,

Thank you for taking the time to share these photos of the show...Very nice show...Some nice trees, nice stones, and the bonus of 'art'ifacts is very well done and most enjoyable...No doubt this was a great effort to set up and arrange but worth it to the viewers...

I am quite intrigued with the display idea in photo #154 in the slide show [88]...The execution lacks 'appeal' in some things but the concept is certainly worthy of praise...The different levels with each having a somewhat different planting, yet all contributing to the overall theme is well done...I do find the support blocks incongruous with the theme, but still love the idea...

Over all a great show, and one which I wish to have had the opportunity to see in person...Thank you again for allowing me to view the show through these photos...

Regards
Behr

:) :) :)

Top Bottom