Looking to buy trident maple

Jo53ph

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hello everyone I am looking to buy trident maple . Anything from young whips . To nicely developed Shohin size trees .

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I just saw some on facebook people are alwasy selling them there.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
- For up to 1 gallon pre bonsai try Brent Evergreengardenworks.com
- Smaller kaedebonsai-en.com
- other source non specific tridents bare root - eBay plant1onme

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello everyone I am looking to buy trident maple . Anything from young whips . To nicely developed Shohin size trees .
Matt Ouwinga in Maryland sells whips and potted starter Trident M saplings. Great seller.

Same for Bill Valavanis-another excellent reliable source,

However, now is NOT really the time to buy this stuff. Seedlings become available in the spring. You have to be fast to get trees from either source. They sell quickly.

I would also NOT buy a trident shohin now, unless you have frost free cold greenhouse to overwinter it in.

Spring is the time to look for this stuff...

Jo53ph

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Awesome I really appreciate yalls help ..

Bonsai Obsessed

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Just so happens that I am coming to Toledo for the holidays to visit my parents. I have a whole flat of trident maples started from cuttings that would make nice shohin. I could transport them in the flat so they would do fine in the Ohio winter. Let me know if you would like picture.

Jo53ph

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Just so happens that I am coming to Toledo for the holidays to visit my parents. I have a whole flat of trident maples started from cuttings that would make nice shohin. I could transport them in the flat so they would do fine in the Ohio winter. Let me know if you would like picture.
Yes that sounds perfect what do you have available

Top Bottom