More swamp collected BCs for Katade Mochi bonsai

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I've been told to clear my grow bed and grow some bok choy so here goes.
These three are being offered for $130 each, shipping to US lower 48 states included. The trees have been chopped to about 8-10" for development to under 18" bonsai.
1686053709147.png
1686053736848.png
1686053764146.png

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Bok Choy…one of my favorites in making soups…..along with Watercress.
I wonder if a BC would make it through a Michigan winter without a whole lot of protection steps and devices. My trees all just stay outside all year long.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Bok Choy…one of my favorites in making soups…..along with Watercress.
I wonder if a BC would make it through a Michigan winter without a whole lot of protection steps and devices. My trees all just stay outside all year long.
I think you might have to protect it just a little bit for the first winter. After that, you should be fine.

Staplebus

Seedling
Reaction score
I'm interested in the bald cypress in the second picture down, but am having issues starting a conversation with you. Thanks!

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I'm interested in the bald cypress in the second picture down, but am having issues starting a conversation with you. Thanks!
This tree is gone to Staplebus.

jradics

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
I've been told to clear my grow bed and grow some bok choy so here goes.
These three are being offered for $130 each, shipping to US lower 48 states included. The trees have been chopped to about 8-10" for development to under 18" bonsai.
View attachment 492338
View attachment 492339
View attachment 492340
A man could buy a lot of bok choi for $130. That $130 tree was using maybe 3 sq ft of ground. how much bok choi can grow in 3 ft sq of dirt. I know this is irrelevant as the woman will get what she wants

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I need to pot the remaining tree and clear the bed soon. Good thing I planted some YuChoy in the other bed and they are ready for harvesting.
Yes. Mama will get whatever she wants.

D

Deleted member 49943

I know I'm late, but do you have any left? Shipping to Metairie

D

Deleted member 49943

I'll take it dm for paypal etc. Thank you very much

pandacular

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
If I had known you were moving away from your hunting grounds when I first saw this thread, I would've hopped on one! Perhaps I'll wait until you need to lose a few more trees.

Top Bottom