My Fukien Tea

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
I always find it flower like crazy but the flowers only last a day or two before they turn brown I have no idea whey

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
i just want to see it flower. then i will pull them off. flowers will use energy that another part of the tree can use. certian ones will fruit also but dont think mine will.

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
Yeah the small leave variety will flower, mine flowers all the time just a few at a time bit in summer it flowers constantly there could be a hundred flowers a t a time its haed to take them all off

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I heard they can flower alot. It was to late in the year when I got mine so we will see. But I know its getting repotted in the spring. I hate this pot its in

Rick

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Something not as deep. I haven't decided on color yet.

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
I like dark glossy colours with them maybe a dark blue or navy would be good with it

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
What I was thinking also. Maybe a really light green

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
Yeah I think you right I just googled light green pots and found some nice ones that I think would work

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
Yeah I think you right I just googled light green pots and found some nice ones that I think would work

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 6

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
yeah now thats what im looking for..beats that pot its in now. Im sure that pot would look good with something else, but not this tree.

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
Yes I agree bit I dint know what kind of tree I would put in the old pot maybe a juniper cascade would look good if you have any junipers that need a repot in spring

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
i have pleanty of junipers needing repotting this spring so maybe i will use it for that.
thanks for the tip.

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
Perfect, that's what I love about bonsai, if one thing doesn't work one way it can be used in another, and you can plan months or years ahead of what you want

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
Hey rick just out of curiosity were are you located?

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Im in Michigan.it does t know wheather it wants to be warm or cold

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
I'm in dublin it will be cold and damp here till march and always guaranteed to rain lol

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
will be cold and snowy here probably until april sometime, then things start to warm up.

Rick

b0ns@1

Seedling
Reaction score
How much snow do you get there, my old man lives about 40 minutes away from Boston. I lived there for a ehile and we got 52 inches of snow in december!!
We only get like two inches in dublin all year l.

Top Bottom