My local nursary has a 6 week bonsai class, today was the first class....

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nobody owes you shit.

[troll alert]
I'm glad you said it as the very same words popped into my mind.
Thinking you are 'owed" something is a mental defect.
OK, OK, I'll take a deep breath but really, this guy is breathing our air...........

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Okay, so, I can't resist -- if it's a new account, with no savings account linked to it, and you overdraw -- the check bounces. You get hit with fees, probably from BOTH the bank and the bonsai studio -- AND you will have *pardon me* shit in your hat, as far as the remainder of your 6-week course is concerned.

What you deserve is just what you'll get, if you persist in poor impulse control.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
And no doubt not wearing his mask!
I haven't been on the forum lately and maybe Im out of line, anyone feel free to let me know if I am. Is it possible to leave all the divisive issues going on the outside world away from this little community? I understand its impossible sometimes, I've been on "those" threads and I quickly move on. But I like this little escape, so I felt the need to comment. Cheers Patty

PattyB

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I apologize if I’ve harshed your buzz for this evening. I believe you must have missed quite a lot in your absence or possibly you chose to avoid those threads altogether. The OP has been here previously, different boy at that time, same nasty disposition, loves to RANT, it’s a shame actually. Cheers to you 🍻

Top Bottom