My local nursary has a 6 week bonsai class, today was the first class....

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I don't care about overdraft fees since I would just let them close the account and go to a different bank if I did that. hobbies and pleasure have always came first before money, employment or health care.
Perhaps you should learn a little responsibility before spending $600 you don't have on a tree.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh yes, this person was definitely posting a year or two ago under a different name. His account was scrubbed. Maybe this time will be different, though I doubt it.

MrWunderful

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Ask yourself, “is this the best usage of my trolling time?”

Social media trolling nets you much more un-educated interaction to feed the need for attention. Being a terrible person in real life will definitely get you a lot of attention.

The outrage among people that spend their time looking at trees runs pretty low 😂😂

PattyB

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Oh yes, this person was definitely posting a year or two ago under a different name. His account was scrubbed. Maybe this time will be different, though I doubt it.
I knew it, the pictures caught my attention. The location is the same as well as the personality. This may be interesting 😜

PattyB

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Ask yourself, “is this the best usage of my trolling time?”

Social media trolling nets you much more un-educated interaction to feed the need for attention. Being a terrible person in real life will definitely get you a lot of attention.

The outrage among people that spend their time looking at trees runs pretty low 😂😂
Well said! 😬

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Instructor is CORRECT. Patience grasshopper.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Good Lord. You're going to commit bank fraud for a mallsai? THAT'S funny. If you're all in on committing a felony, you might set your sights a bit higher...

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have never cared about money, and I don't care about overdraft fees since I would just let them close the account and go to a different bank if I did that. hobbies and pleasure have always came first before money, employment or health care.
Sounds like you'll have a great future, with 2 meals a day and soap priviledges in the shower.

Wulfskaar

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
There was some kid a couple weeks ago that was making a lot of ridiculous comments like this, aka, trolling for harsh responses. I wonder if this is the same kid. Or maybe the nutty lady that bought a bonsai for her dying sister, not realizing it doesn't bloom in summer? My guess is the kid needs to have this account blocked as well. I think he's had at least 2 blocked already.

Top Bottom