HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's terrible!!!!

bisjoe

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I laughed out loud when I read this:
"The plant is wired and may fall off during shipping."

Could someone be doing a joke to demonstrate how gullible e-bay buyers are?

I hope so.

sfhellwig

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yeah, whenever you have to tie the wire together it REALLY shows you don't know what you are doing. That looks like it has been tied in a knot. I've heard of air wiring where it is looped very loosely but is that stuff even doing any good? Other than the shipping would probably come up expensive and I wouldn't expect it to arrive well, I would pay the $10 to expand my collection. With a few years growth and a good styling it would look like it HAD been tortured in the mountains for many years:D.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I bought it, I thought it was a good deal. Wait until Marco styles it, you will be amazed.

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

zelk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
god forbid the wiring falls of during shipping, then all hope is lost :D

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I wish the shipping wasn't so much, I really would buy it and take it next month to our meeting for show and tell, then put it on the raffle table................:rolleyes:.

keep it green,
Harry

Barry

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
maybe he was referring to the branches?

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have $10 - do I hear 11? Got $10 over here - do I have 11? I've got 10, do I have $10.50? Ten and a quarter anyone? Ten, ten, ten. $10 - going once, $10 - going twice - SOLD for ten bucks (shipping included) to the clown in the corner. Thank you sir, please stand up, take a bow. :eek:

Top Bottom