Obama le Mamba!

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
On TV this evening,your leaders half brother from the shanty town near Nairobi.

George is a man of few words.

There is a play about his life as an armed robber,he seems to have been less succesful than his US born bro.

What a difference geography can sometimes make.

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
He didn't mention Bonsai by name but i did deduce that he is more than likely an afficionado of the flat-top design.

I blame the crummy interviewer for not asking more pertinent questions.

How did i deduce this you ask?

Well these shacks on the edge of tomorrow use corrugated steel for the roof design.

Here:

http://www.osfea.com/images/slum_gutters.jpg

Wheras China has experienced millenia of poor beggars working in communes and hence their architecture has had a chance to develop.

http://www.ecvv.com/product/1865477.html

I'm sure many have heard of Bodhidarma heading west,but surely Bodhidarma would do better sorting out the east coast of Africa before seeking asylum in the far west?

Last edited:

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Klytus, like you I am occasionally amused by the exploits of those in power from another country or their family. I was wondering if you had any amusing anecdotes on the comical Prince Harry, has he had any bawdy exploits of late that I have not heard of? Is there any juicy news going 'round about Prince Billy or his blushing bride Kate Middleton? By the way if you have a copy of those pictures that recently surfaced of her at the beach I would love to see them. You brits are sure an entertaining lot.

ed

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
No,they are as nothing compared to her Britannic Majesty and her Consort.

Other lesser women may have discarded Philip like a banana skin but not our Monarch.

Top Bottom