Please Share your Photos

Apw7Pj.jpg

HONESTLY IT JUST FOLLOWED ME HOME! hehehe! My new baby I just got about an hour ago. 240 gallon tank :)
Woah, 240 gallon RIMLESS? Very nice!

I'm looking for a rimless to start another aquascape in, but nothing nearly that large. Actually, its probably going to be a nano (under 10G) stocked with some pea puffers :)

Thanks Joe. Yep it's an acrylic tank so no rim on it. All my other tanks have been glass up till this one but I really like this acrylic, so much lighter. I use to have a 265g glass tank that took four of us to take downstairs (445lbs empty) but this 240g acrylic only took myself and one guy to take downstairs last night (about 150lbs empty). Going to be a fun project over the next few months. Gotta have something to do since the bonsai are all tucked in for the winter :)

Winter storage..............woke up to another 4" and took the measurements this am (total thus far.....12"-30cm)......still snowing........thinking.....might have to hook up the dogs as I'm running out of

Attachments

• IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 13
WoW that is a cool tree. I would love something like that. Will it be coming your way in future to?
Yeah, I was falling in love with it when I was working on it. And yes, when she passes, this tree along with all of her others will become mine, she actually made that clear to me today. It's amazing to think I'll be left with 300 beautiful trees, but sad to think of my best friend passing away.

Aaron

That's a huge responsibility, good man.
@aml1014
I'm happy that she trusts me with them, a little less then half of them being her past husbands. So definitely a big responsibility for me to take on. That number doesn't include her tropicals either, this is what she sent me home with to do this week. A couple too little ficus benjamina.
Almost done with the first (a cutting taken in 87)20161211_070612.jpg
The next is missing it's tag, so it's age is a mystery. Just started working on it this morning.20161211_070640.jpg
Aaron

Ichfat.jpg

The bonsai garden looks pretty barren right now with the first snowfall of the year. Only 5 more months till I can start doing the bonsai tree shuffle with the tropicals again in the spring lol
Dang! 5 months!
Makes me feel fortunate over here...
Be careful of the S.A.D. out there!
;)
5 months, that's basically half the year!
If I couldn't have my trees on the bench for half the year.....I'd be sad.
I guess some our friends further north got it even worse....

Ahhhh shit, those ain't silver maples, those are some autumn blazes! Nice!

Aaron

These aren't even the biggest one's in the area either! Once you actually get onto the base there are some that have to be pushing 80', some nice pines too but IDK what kind.

Back
Top Bottom