Snip, snip, snip

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Trimmed up my Japanese Maple and Corkbark Chinese elm today. chopped out a lot of too - long internodes on the maple.

Attachments

• Maple before.jpg
    Maple before.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Maple after.jpg
    Maple after.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Elm before.jpg
    Elm before.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Elm after.jpg
    Elm after.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 109
Trimmed up my Japanese Maple and Corkbark Chinese elm today. chopped out a lot of too - long internodes on the maple.

Do I remember you saying previously that you use you Iphone to take you photographs? I don't mean to be picky but these photo reall tend to create a low pressure area above a high pressure zone----.

I don't have the time or capacity for two skills/ hobbies. Its either bonsai or photography.

Geez, tough crowd! The photos are better than many that are posted here. At least there's no distracting background and the views are from the front. Still, I do wish they were a little clearer. Would love a close up look of the bark on that elm.

I was joking. I really like the elm.

Geez, tough crowd! The photos are better than many that are posted here. At least there's no distracting background and the views are from the front. Still, I do wish they were a little clearer. Would love a close up look of the bark on that elm.

That's the point. I don't want to bust people's chops but clearity is important and basic to communicating your point. However I do appologize for seeming to make an issue of nothing. I remember when people did not post pictures at al and we had to pressure web sites to provide the band width so we could post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom