TALL ROCK with JUNIPER

Mike Page

Mame
Reaction score
Rock is 21 inches tall. Rock and pot from Japan. Juniper is California grown In training for about 15 uears.

Attachments

• z-horsehead.jpg
    z-horsehead.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 444

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mike , of all your trees that I've seen, this one is one of my favorites. Always enjoy seeing it :)

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Interesting piece Mike, with the thing named horse head, that rider is heavy and killing it.:) Did I pass the rorshack(sp) test.;)

yenling83

Omono
Reaction score
I read your post wrong originally and thought you said it was a California Juniper not California Grown. I was like, "that's some dense foliage for a CA Juniper." :) I like this Mike, I like the movement in the tree's trunk and relationship it has w/ the stone. Good work.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is a beautiful work. The rock is exquisite and it perfectly compliments the tree. This looks like some of the trees you see growing from the cutouts through the mountains in Kentucky and Tennesee that highway 75 runs through.

ed

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Agreed with everyone else, this is really nice. Really like the trunk color and the jins, nice work.

WesB

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
An autographed hi res photo of the tree and stone given to me years ago. Still have it!

Attachments

• C1E3A9BB-B430-41A8-B0DE-CD40722A200B.jpeg
    C1E3A9BB-B430-41A8-B0DE-CD40722A200B.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom