Thanks Pitoon

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I ordered 2 nippon daisys from @Pitoon last week. Tracking was given the next day and even the usps arrive on time. The plants were well packaged and arrived without problems. Very happy. Can't post a pic my connection is slow will upload tomorrow.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I ordered 2 nippon daisys from @Pitoon last week. Tracking was given the next day and even the usps arrive on time. The plants were well packaged and arrived without problems. Very happy. Can't post a pic my connection is slow will upload tomorrow.
You are very much welcome, and I appreciate the feedback. I am contemplating planting a few in the ground myself to grow out for several years. I just need to find the right spot in my yard that gets full sun. The dwarf mums should be ready early summer, those are fun to grow out too!

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Mmmums well I guess let me know when they are ready I will take 2 maybe the azaleas will be ready to ship at the same time.

kekoa

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Didn’t know that this thread existed until now but I’d also like to echo @Kullas experience ordering Nippon daisies from @Pitoon. Everything arrived safely and on time from USPS and I’m really looking forward to ordering those gnomes when they’re ready!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Didn’t know that this thread existed until now but I’d also like to echo @Kullas experience ordering Nippon daisies from @Pitoon. Everything arrived safely and on time from USPS and I’m really looking forward to ordering those gnomes when they’re ready!
Thanks! By summer I should have them ready to go.

kekoa

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Received six dwarf chrysanthemums from @Pitoon thus morning! Pitoon waited until after some storms passed the east coast to ship them to avoid delays and sent out tracking as soon as the shipment was processed. I really appreciated the delay considering all the logistical delays from hurricane Ian. As usual, the plants were all expertly packed for transit and all specimens arrived in good condition. The plants also look great! Can’t wait to get these started! Thank you!

Last edited:

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Received six dwarf chrysanthemums from @Pitoon thus morning! Pitoon waited until after some storms passed the east coast to ship them to avoid delays and sent out tracking as soon as the shipment was processed. I really appreciated the delay considering all the logistical delays from hurricane Ian. As usual, the plants were all expertly packed for transit and all specimens arrived in good condition. The plants also look great! Can’t wait to get these started! Thank you!
Thanks for the kind words! Good to hear they arrived safe.

I have some crossed seedlings that are about to bloom. Very curious to see these flowers. If they are different I may be introducing a new dwarf cultivar soon.

Top Bottom