Tool - Fear Inoculum

DBPooper

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've listened to a few tracks. I like it. Still haven't bought the album. I like having physical copies of albums and I don't download any more. There only a handful of bands whose physical albums I buy. Tool is one and a favorite of mine.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I like how the band explains their writing process.. they start with a single sound or idea.. and move OUTWARD from there.. exploring the “parameters”...

And maynard’s beautifully versed in Jungian methodology and theory.

🤓

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I like how the band explains their writing process.. they start with a single sound or idea.. and move OUTWARD from there.. exploring the “parameters”...

And maynard’s beautifully versed in Jungian methodology and theory.

🤓

When I was 14 years old and first got tipped about Tool, there was basically nothing about this band in the public domain.
I loved the mystery surrounding it.
Now that almost everything has been documented, I do have to admit that they lost a bit of that shine.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
When I was 14 years old and first got tipped about Tool, there was basically nothing about this band in the public domain.
I loved the mystery surrounding it.
Now that almost everything has been documented, I do have to admit that they lost a bit of that shine.

I lucked out.. I had a really “cool” babysitter.
🤣🤣🤣

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I lucked out.. I had a really “cool” babysitter.
🤣🤣🤣
Oh boy, do I have a fair share of stories about babysitters! But that's for another time and another place.
Metal and rock music was plugged to me by the groupies my brother had in high school. He quite literally walked around with a harem. He wasn't even in a band, or a sports team, or a good performer..
You know, everybody always says that there's only downsides of people staying in the closet for too long.. But they never mention the benefits for the younger brothers!

atlarsenal

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Here is a really cool live version of Lateralus. It’s from 2014 but it’s pretty bad ass especially for an amateur shot video!

WimA

Sapling
Reaction score
Just got a ticket for the Antwerp show 13/5. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom