Trwaa kwayn iyiikkwushkwan...

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
"Overcast Triangle"

These Ouroborus/Brontoborus stamped pieces were crafted to represent real locations or hypothetical conceptual locations. They represent a timing in my clay journey of me, again, getting 'real' with myself... As due to my sporadic nature, i've actually only fired a real kiln 9 TIMES

IMG_20230526_144146.jpgIMG_20230526_144208.jpgIMG_20230526_144243.jpg

This will be an auction.

Starting sug is 35USD while NOT including shipping.

Auction BEGINS on the date of the first bid, will RUN 10 days.. and end on midnight of the 11th day.

Thank you for checking it out!

🤓

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Explain conceptual locations?

One "magic spot" we go to ("Magic Spot" Is what we call areas where inland streams/creeks/rivers outlet into the lake or bay) is called Mashek Creek Outlet, a little-known trapping and small game hunting location.

On one such occasion we were hiking down the dunes/beaches... When I noticed two little caves, both appearing to be simply created from erosion and it's after effects... We stopped to check out that general area.

I noticed a bunch of strange tracks.. next to smaller strange tracks with "dragging fur marks" by the smaller.

I notice a pile of rabbit and fish bones stacked neatly, about 30 ft. from the entrance of these "natural caves".

I decide to walk back the dune a bit and explore near the caves.

The first one looked just like I thought it would, basically created by clay slide and fallen trees.

I turn to examine the second...

And a thought SCREAMS inside my skull.

"Those are claw marks... THIS cave was "dug".

I swallow my terror and calmly say, "boys, we are going to go about a quarter mile BACK!"

🤣🤣🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
One "magic spot" we go to ("Magic Spot" Is what we call areas where inland streams/creeks/rivers outlet into the lake or bay) is called Mashek Creek Outlet, a little-known trapping and small game hunting location.

On one such occasion we were hiking down the dunes/beaches... When I noticed two little caves, both appearing to be simply created from erosion and it's after effects... We stopped to check out that general area.

I noticed a bunch of strange tracks.. next to smaller strange tracks with "dragging fur marks" by the smaller.

I notice a pile of rabbit and fish bones stacked neatly, about 30 ft. from the entrance of these "natural caves".

I decide to walk back the dune a bit and explore near the caves.

The first one looked just like I thought it would, basically created by clay slide and fallen trees.

I turn to examine the second...

And a thought SCREAMS inside my skull.

"Those are claw marks... THIS cave was "dug".

I swallow my terror and calmly say, "boys, we are going to go about a quarter mile BACK!"

🤣🤣🤣

Whoops this is for "Dloo..."

This one was a horizon breaching concept.. with the tree it, should be able to allow the eyes' idea of where the horizon is to become 'murky'...

Similar to the depth and perspective swaps that take place when observing those yellow Hawaii sunsets.

Top Bottom