Upload allowance?

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Errr yes. Essex is different from Whales. I dont really know where to start with that question so im just gonna jump right in..

A whale is a big blue Fish mammal that lives in the sea.
WALES is a country region within the UK
the UK is not (try telling that to the UN) a country
The UK is made up of 4 countries territories that are called countries but have no sovereign status in their own right, but they do have their own devolved governments ENGLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, SCOTLAND, WALES
Essex is a town county in near LONDON ENGLAND They talk nothing like Dick van dyke in Mary poppins hahaha
WALES is a totally different country only in a sporting sense with its own language even. WELSH. They only seem to use it when English people are around though just to confuse us. Less than 30% of Welsh people speak Welsh.
so yes, an essex accent is totally different from Welsh accent.
You can have 5 towns in a 20 mile radius and the accents are all different. Not too dissimilar but each one distinctive and recognisable.

The northern accent is more gruff..bit like Ned Stark and John Snow in game of thrones. The southern accent is more posh..to me anyway, like what you imagine the Royal Family talk like i guess. Posh? Are you telling me Adele and Danny Dyer sound posh?

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Come on Woocash, they're already confused. Help me out here pal...I haven't seen that much red pen since high school..and seeing as i sound like Fred Dibnah then yes...Danny Dyer sounds posh to me!
😆
Oh man, I feel for you. No one should feel like Danny Dyer sounds posh! Even if he is descended from royalty....
I know, I know, but you start telling people things like whales hate the English and a certain president will start a trade war with the oceans in the name of selling us chlorinated chicken. Its a slippery slope my friend...

Clorgan

Omono
Reaction score
Oh man, I feel for you. No one should feel like Danny Dyer sounds posh! Even if he is descended from royalty....
I know, I know, but you start telling people things like whales hate the English and a certain president will start a trade war with the oceans in the name of selling us chlorinated chicken. Its a slippery slope my friend...

Danny Dyer makes me (common Yorkshire lass) sound posh 😂

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My kid watches Dan TDM and plays his online game in an English accent sometimes. I call Simon Leach my Dan TDM.

Sorce

Squirrel7t7

Yamadori
Reaction score
My kid watches Dan TDM and plays his online game in an English accent sometimes. I call Simon Leach my Dan TDM.

Sorce
Dan sounds a bit posh..Definitely not in my 20 mile radius..I'm not sure what region but id say heading towards the south coast

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
My 20-mile radius only has like 3-4 little towns in it.... same HORRIBLE accents in each one.

But I think Wisconsin may be bigger than England as a whole. (Don’t quote me on that) 🤣🤣🤣

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
California is a country. Well no, but it thinks it is. Actually, the politicians in Sacramento think they're a country. Everyone else living in the state is like, WTF?

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
But I think Wisconsin may be bigger than England as a whole. (Don’t quote me on that)

OK, I won't. Or did I just.. ehr..

In any case.. England is quite a bit smaller than wisconsin.
The UK beats wisonsin easily.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Why can't you?

Well it’s mostly financial reasons... I’m fairly poor and when I travel, I’d travel for at LEAST three people. ;)

It’s still an attainable goal, I understand. Just a lot more planning and preparation for me, personally, is involved.
🤓

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well it’s mostly financial reasons... I’m fairly poor and when I travel, I’d travel for at LEAST three people. ;)
Yeah, money trouble sucks.

Maybe.. Find rare tree species and get a bag of seeds in bulk. Grow them. Sell the stock. Safe the money?

Top Bottom