Webzine?

Asus101

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was hunting bonsai magazines today online and didnt find a great deal. I searched then for australian based webzines and also found nothing. I was looking for JBP articles that would relate to my area.

So, I plan to start my own. Right now Im researching set outs ect, what i should have, how am I going to release it so on and so on.

I want to try have it focus a lot on Australian bonsai culture, but of course I will like to showcase world happening, artists ect.

This is my mind map. If you have idea, an article, advice, anything like that post it up, I'm off to continue my research.

Attachments

• mindmap.jpg
    mindmap.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 30

Jon Chown

Yamadori
Reaction score
Asus101 it would be great to see a Southern Hemisphere specific bonsai magazine or website and I wish you luck with the project although from my observations I feel that it is a rather small market and possabily will not get the traffic that it will require in order to make it work.

Ledanta at Bonsaichat has or had a site but it didn't get enough active members and or content to make it worthwhile to participate.

Jon

Top Bottom