What is this @bonsainut

Bosco Seitzer

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Seriously, who are you to say you know what my internet habits are?
Whoah!

I just ASSUMED you knew each other!

😬
Nope... so yea kinda cringe

Sorry paradox
Maybe this a paradoxical joke like "I say what sites I dont go to and we talk about that on another site together but then I say you dont know what my internet habits are"
I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you were an honest bonsai enthusiast, let me officially walk this back for you.

🙄I can no longer vouch that paradox has not visited and does not visit websites that promote online dating or romantic relationships.
🤔I can offer NO assurances that paradox may occasionally stray outside of using the internet strictly for research purposes.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
🙄I can no longer vouch that paradox has not visited and does not visit websites that promote online dating or romantic relationships.
🤔I can offer NO assurances that paradox may occasionally stray outside of using the internet strictly for research purposes.
Well now.. If we cannot trust you on a written post on an anonymous forum, who can we trust online!?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
My current ad. I do a fair amount of Spanish reading and listening, so makes sense it’s in Spanish

Attachments

• CDFA7C09-ED7B-414C-BA1D-0FB58E2459A9.png
    CDFA7C09-ED7B-414C-BA1D-0FB58E2459A9.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 6

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
what can I say..
Looked at gym memberships the other week. Then decided it required working out to be effective.

1678256533074.png

Reaction score
$20 says somebody tries to tap this photo.

View attachment 467323

Sorce

Tap has got a different meaning in Australia : )

Thanks sorce, i just had visions of someone climbing up onto their computer desk with their pants around their ankles...and 'tapping' that photo.
F**K...it wont go away

Gabler

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I feel like I’m in a weird position in terms of my level of proficiency with bonsai. On the one hand, I messed around with tiny potted trees enough as a kid that I know how to avoid most rookie mistakes. On the other hand it was just two years ago that I got back into bonsai and really started taking it seriously, so I don’t have any refined trees to share. All my collected material is in development. In the meantime, I enjoy participating in the forums, so I hope you’re enjoying my weird ad finds.

D17ED568-014F-4C89-992E-AF75A6507F0A.jpeg

Top Bottom