Whats your Username Origin or meaning?

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I just went for a pun related to trees. I speak German/Deutsch fairly well, but I'm not from Germany or even Europe, so maybe the name is more confusing than anything! haha!
Dude!!! STAVE CHURCHES(other buildings) ARE MY FAVORITE!!!

There is one quite close to me!

Reaction score
If you're northeast WI, is that the stave church on that island? If so, I've been there and it was awesome!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
If you're northeast WI, is that the stave church on that island? If so, I've been there and it was awesome!
Yes! Yes!!!!! Up on Washington Island.

Washington Island is the Northern "end" of Door County (cause there is no more land 🤣).. I live JUST south of Door CO's Southern Border. On the Kewaunee/Door county line.

Last edited:

yashu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4/5
@RJG2 you know it’s funny (on the dance music tip) because the first time I saw your sn I thought it was a take off on or you were a fan of RJD2…

Lorax7

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It was the first tree-related name that popped into my head when I was registering for the website. Had to tack a number on at the end to make it unique. Nothing more complicated or meaningful than that.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It was the first tree-related name that popped into my head when I was registering for the website. Had to tack a number on at the end to make it unique. Nothing more complicated or meaningful than that.
Everytime I see your UN I think of Dr. Seuss. As a noob I had no idea what Lorax's had to do with trees. 😁

Lorax.JPG

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My name is an old name I used when I played FPS video games. Being one of the few females, I considered myself a 'Paradox'..

When I made this account, I couldn't think of anything else. I would love to change it to something else if I could settle on what to change it to.
I really like your name.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Morning coffee is the best cup.
When I first had to make a username I was working a job where I went in at 530 every morning and started the coffee for the groups.
It is still my favorite thing to sit on my porch and watch the sun come up with a cup of coffee in my hand.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I really like your name.

Thank you. Truth be told, when I chose it as a gaming moniker, I did consider myself a bit of a paradox both in the gaming world and because I never really fit into my peer groups in real life. I kind of still do in some respects. I have always had very different interests than most girls/women my age.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Morning coffee is the best cup.
When I first had to make a username I was working a job where I went in at 530 every morning and started the coffee for the groups.
It is still my favorite thing to sit on my porch and watch the sun come up with a cup of coffee in my hand.
Who's making the coffee now? I can make it but you can only have two slices. :)

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
@RJG2 you know it’s funny (on the dance music tip) because the first time I saw your sn I thought it was a take off on or you were a fan of RJD2…

Ha, I used to listen to him a lot. Met him once at "Up North fest" when I got free VIP tickets/camping for working the Gritty's bar (my wife worked at Gritty's for 10 years, and would volunteer me for events).

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Frozen zone 4 Canada . If you don’t understand get back to me in about 40 days . Treehugger no I am not a environmentalist . When my daughter was young we were at the cottage . I woke up early went and dug up a wild tree . When I got back she was just waking up . She observed the tree said . Did I have to dig it up and drag it home . Could I not just give it a hug instead . 😎😎 after that her and my wife referred to . Anything related to bonsai as tree hugging .

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
My name is an old name I used when I played FPS video games. Being one of the few females, I considered myself a 'Paradox'..

When I made this account, I couldn't think of anything else. I would love to change it to something else if I could settle on what to change it to.
Counter strike ?

Top Bottom