Yarmadori, Chattahoochee Nation Forest, North Georgia

Reaction score
Collecting in the Chattahoochee National Forest Georgia, I have the permit. Interested in going... ??? can meet in Canton or further north...... gas money plus my cost per tree.....limit 5 trees

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sounds fun! Probably couldn't join before collecting season ends but maybe next year. I'd love to know the permit process?

pjciii

Sapling
Reaction score
west of Franklin, NC on a mountain elevation 2640'
USDA Zone
7b
Collecting in the Chattahoochee National Forest Georgia, I have the permit. Interested in going... ??? can meet in Canton or further north...... gas money plus my cost per tree.....limit 5 trees
Hello
My name is Patrick. I live in Franklin, NC. When were planning on going? You planning on going to the west of clayton or the east side. I would probably Drive you crazy with all my questions. If you haven't Already gone hunting. I am retired so my calendar Is kinda of open for midweek or weekend. If you are interested Please send me a PM.

Reaction score
Hello
My name is Patrick. I live in Franklin, NC. When were planning on going? You planning on going to the west of clayton or the east side. I would probably Drive you crazy with all my questions. If you haven't Already gone hunting. I am retired so my calendar Is kinda of open for midweek or weekend. If you are interested Please send me a PM.
Going today east of Elijay, Ga.....will advise in how it goes....3 retired guys,,,going....permit good till 6/30/2022

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Runs away to hide in muddy water thinking..

I never knew how much this meant to me!

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
deliverance.gif...."glad ya'll could make it"....180 on the e-brake, mat it and throw the gas money out the window...... :D :D:D:D:D:D

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I'm in Ellijay also. We have several wildlife management areas nearby if you are interested i would be happy to go.

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Please lmk if anyone planning a trip next year if it’s already too late this year. I’m in winder Georgia but is able to meet up.

Top Bottom