Arthur Joura's latest post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah agreed. We all need to take our fare share of responsibility, and aim to bring this place up to its full potential. Finger pointing is a waste of space here. We are ALL guilty in one form or another !!!
We ALL need to realise our responsibility towards moderating ourselves. This place has been provided for us, and we need to start respecting the owner and others more !!!

The biggest loser really is bonsai !!!
Again, not trying to disagree with you or be insulting... but, I think the issue is We "All" are not doing this. For me, I see a clear message from the top down here, that it is and will never be about we "All" doing this... just the one's who complain about it, or the one's folks don't agree with. Some of us are suppose to do this while others get a pass for being grumpy, having a pink thong, or filming videos of Us Bonsai Exhibitions.

Last edited:

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Very few here can stay on topic to have a conversation without flaming each other. Very few actually value the opinions of others here.

I agree to a degree - the only people(many) here that I have met(in person) or talked to on the phone normally don't tell me I am "f'd" or flame me - the one's that try to or ask me to prove my worth have never bothered to know me so I find their opinion to be nothing more then worthless banter - I do not have any reason to "prove" myself to ANY of these people.
People in my region know my contribution to this art and I do not ask them to say so - they prove it in a personal manner. I must admit on occasion I enjoy playing with some here when they approach me without knowing me as you have stated and proven true even at your young age(no disrespect whatsoever). You have seen the posts I have made regarding this subject and I am certain if given the chance we would get along as well as others that are often questioned...

F it and hell have a good Valentines day with someone important!

Grimmy

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Again, not trying to disagree with you or be insulting... but, I think the issue is We "All" are not doing this. For me, I see a clear message from the top down here, that it is and will never be about we "All" doing this... just the one's who complain about it, or the one's folks don't agree with. Some of us are suppose to do this while others get a pass for being grumpy, having a pink thong, or filming videos of Us Bonsai Exhibitions.
Ya' know; saying "Not trying to disagree or be insulting---- does not change the fact that you keep singling people out by innuendo, and in doing so you become disagreeable and insulting; go figure;--- who-da-thunk-it? Were you an only child?

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
For me, I see a clear message from the top down here, that it is and will never be about we "All" doing this... just the one's who complain about it, or the one's folks don't agree with.
Yep there are a few that's trying to make a difference for the better here. If you're not one of the big dogs, you can easily be vilified. I had the mountain brought down on me...:p I started with good intentions, got distracted and ended up achieving the opposite.... Yeah its not easy to try and make a difference here.....!
I sometimes think the messenger is shot, so as to preserve the status quo....:(

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Locking this thread while I dig through it. At least some of the content will be deleted. Your opinions on the subject of the thread won't be - but empty character assassination will be.

However... I don't have time to tend to this right now because I am cooking up some mean prime tri-tip on the BBQ. Consider this a time-out to go do something positive...

[EDIT] At the end of the day, I'm just going to keep this thread closed. Though it started with a conversation about bonsai, it quickly fell apart. Reopening it probably wouldn't serve any purpose other than fan old flames. [/EDIT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom