2016 Annual Voluntary Fund-Raising

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Clicking on the home page link worked! Hope that is enough to help a little.. I am not a wealthy man.

YET

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thank you so much for all the generous donations to date! Just so people don't think I am getting rich, I wanted to let you know that our voluntary fund-raising has covered 23.8% of the annual cost of the site so far...

So if you were thinking of donating - there is still plenty of room in the coffers :)

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I am sure that everyone is still taking a look at the ads and clicking on any that remotely interests you. Support this fine website and all of the free information and fun that we get out of it. That's it, now back to growing trees!

jcrossett

Chumono
Reaction score
I tried to send something but got the same pay pal issue. So I'm spamming the ads :).

Plus the wife loves bath and body works lol.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I'm sure that you can all kinds of ads to check out.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Watch out for the "sugar mom" ad. I think that maybe it should be blocked?

Top Bottom