3 point display

After reading another post on display I would like to show this tryout of a 3 point display made a few weeks ago. I lack a table for under the zelkova at the moment. There are 2 options regarding the movement of the juniperus squamata both focussing on different elements.
Open for comments and thoughts.
IMG_20181111_085700.jpg
IMG_20181111_085836.jpg
IMG_20181111_101325.jpg

I've displayed it some years now and letting the foliage be the guide. Still feels strange the other way around.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
USDA Zone
7a
The small tree needs a stand. The stand for the juniper is too fancy and light. It doesn’t go with the juniper at all which is a rugged tree.

I’m also not enamored with the juniper’s pot. But especially with that stand, it feels off balance. It’s a round pot. It would work better with a round stand.

And, to be a “3 point display”, both the two primary trees should be about the same size.

You can use a shohin as an accent for a larger tree, but then you don’t need an “accent” plant as the shohin is the accent.

Thanks Adair. The pot is a training pot and I'm looking for a new pot for next spring. A round stand would be better. Good advice on the size of the trees, I'll dive deeper into presenting my trees.