A day to remember...

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not fully explored is the link between Silverstein and the British Taxpayer.

It goes from Silverstein to Lloyds of London then to the British Government and then to British Taxpayer.

From where we are now to where we were then,British Taxpayer furnishes British Government with money,British government furnish Lloyds of London with taxpayers money,Lloyds of London furnish Silverstein with British Taxpayers money,Silverstein invests expecting a return.

They say to follow the money trail.

"I made some enquiries as to the validity of such a thing and i wait for replies.

Also whilst 9-11 has bugger all to do with the Great British Public it seems several billion pounds of taxpayers money is siphoned off every year to aid and abett American Republicans and their warmongering.

Several thousand of our boys have been horribly maimed whilst compelled to assist American Republican Warmongers and not a few have perished,not in service to her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth or country but to some repulsive American Republican Warmongerer and their equally odious Democrat cronies.

Meanwhile Freinds and family of those murdered on the 9-11 continue to be stonewalled by the perpetrators,they had a few bucks tossed their way to shut them the hell up.

And now we see a million or so Americans appearing in Washington,are they angry,i'm guessing so."

Wow. Might want to have the orderly check on yer dosage there Sparky...so you can get back to your coloring books and crayons...

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Oh leave the poor little Brits alone Harry. They've only got a few short years left before they'll be bowing to Mecca.

Never fear, the Bobbies will beat them off with their sticks and scare em with their whistles.

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• 9964.jpg
    9964.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Here's the deal, I'll lay off the world news and give you space to amaze us with your bonsai creations, or purchased trees like I do. I'm sure your ego will receive a enormus boost from all the positive responses you will receive from your vast knowledge and your bonsai collection. I can't wait to see what hidden treasures you have. I can only imagine what a delight we are in store for, please hurry, I can hardly contain myself.

keep it green,
Harry

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Here's the deal, I'll lay off the world news and give you space to amaze us with your bonsai creations, or purchased trees like I do. I'm sure your ego will receive a enormus boost from all the positive responses you will receive from your vast knowledge and your bonsai collection. I can't wait to see what hidden treasures you have. I can only imagine what a delight we are in store for, please hurry, I can hardly contain myself.

keep it green,
Harry

That sounds like a good idea.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Didn't even care to read the slime from the fascists.

I repeat: this is an insult to the victims, their families and their friends.

The way some people are toying with the suffering of people is disgusting. Not only is this base, but those people are referring to the message of Jesus christ, that makes me feel like puking.

And I repeat; some of my friends might have been there, whether they were undocumented workers or traders.

I am sincere and true, and some have a name in this forum that sounds like the sound of vomit.

I have a profound respect for people who stood up against slavery like the quakers at the time of the underground railroad

I deeply respect politicians like Jimmy Carter who got involved in charity after his office: what will the son of G. Bush do after avoiding the draft, getting fat on his daddy's relations, apart from ruining the companies he was the head of before being the president of a majority of cretins?...

All right, i've understood that the christian right is getting a voice here (ohmy god, how it hurts to see how wicked hateful people are taking any opportunity, even a in bonsai forum, to try to push their narrow-minded ideas)

When I read ridiculous posts about the "Nazis" trying to infringe the right of the people to waste water in a time of global warming, it really makes me sick. Yes, ignorants, double ignorants.

This is one contradiction, I won't waste time to list more.

Why do you Americans hate us?...

(Yeah, if you don't understand what that means, if you have no sense of humour, no cultural references but the mighty dollar, no sense of history, you may wonder : don't worry, we never turn a stranger here, we're a secular republic, and we are the sum of what each one brought and hoped for. Well, when I read some of the post in this american forum, I feel Europe is the new world. Bang, you're dead, to quote Al-Qaeda (but that's just a joke, to upset the fascists like greeewhbuuk or sthg and a few others, anyway they didn't ever fight for a cause - for money, maybe, but certainly not for a cause but their belly-button<LOL> ( ;) )

Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Didn't even care to read the slime from the fascists.

I repeat: this is an insult to the victims, their families and their friends.

The way some people are toying with the suffering of people is disgusting. Not only is this base, but those people are referring to the message of Jesus christ, that makes me feel like puking.

And I repeat; some of my friends might have been there, whether they were undocumented workers or traders.

I am sincere and true, and some have a name in this forum that sounds like the sound of vomit.

I have a profound respect for people who stood up against slavery like the quakers at the time of the underground railroad

I deeply respect politicians like Jimmy Carter who got involved in charity after his office: what will the son of G. Bush do after avoiding the draft, getting fat on his daddy's relations, apart from ruining the companies he was the head of before being the president of a majority of cretins?...

All right, i've understood that the christian right is getting a voice here (ohmy god, how it hurts to see how wicked hateful people are taking any opportunity, even a in bonsai forum, to try to push their narrow-minded ideas)

When I read ridiculous posts about the "Nazis" trying to infringe the right of the people to waste water in a time of global warming, it really makes me sick. Yes, ignorants, double ignorants.

This is one contradiction, I won't waste time to list more.

Why do you Americans hate us?...

(Yeah, if you don't understand what that means, if you have no sense of humour, no cultural references but the mighty dollar, no sense of history, you may wonder : don't worry, we never turn a stranger here, we're a secular republic, and we are the sum of what each one brought and hoped for. Well, when I read some of the post in this american forum, I feel Europe is the new world. Bang, you're dead, to quote Al-Qaeda (but that's just a joke, to upset the fascists like greeewhbuuk or sthg and a few others, anyway they didn't ever fight for a cause - for money, maybe, but certainly not for a cause but their belly-button<LOL> ( ;) )

I feel I need to say something as a cretin and a fascist. We ask for your help in 1776, but you waited until we were winning before you made the decision to jump on our side. How's that for a little history. You can't have a fireworks display in France or you will surrender to the Germans, by the way, there was a conflict in the mid fortys called WWII,when you were eating you're own Poodles to keep from starving and defending the Maginot Line that the Germans just walked around( a brillant piece of strategy by the way) take a trip down to Normandy to the cemetery and count the American graves that saved your ass. When Americans visit your country as tourists, you want our money, you are annoyed by us, you hate the fact that if we try to speak french you're insulted unless we are fluent. You charge us twice as much for entertainment as you do your own people, plus the fact you think you're shit doesn't stink, and you ask me why Americans don't care much for you. I wouldn't visit France if you paid for it, I'd rather go to Iraq. When the Muslims take over your puny little punk ass country, don't call me, because I don't give a shit.

Have a great day,
Harry

Last edited:

Wall

Seed
Reaction score
I think the tragedy of 9/11 was not so much the lives lost (3-5 thousand is terrible, but a drop in the bucket compared to some disasters in other countries) but more in the rampant paranoia, extremism, and nationalism (yes, nationalism, you know, the nasty word that "patriotism" is a euphemism for) and xenophobia that it has sparked in this country.

Warrantless wiretapping, torture, incarceration without charges nor trial, using coercion to force other nations to bend to us ("you're either with us or you're with the terrorists" am i right?)

Land of the Free indeed...

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
The silence is deafening...............:confused:

keep it green,
Harry

I received a PM from the Troll Patrol to keep on the lookout for this guy, he could be our man....:eek:

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5

pauldogx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Seriously....what the F**k is wrong with some of you people?????

Harry asks for a moment of rememberance on a forum based in the US for several thousand innocent people slaughtered in cold blood by religious fanatics and some of you twist that into a bunch of right wing Christian fascists pushing American imperialism????

Wow...maybe there really isn't much hope left for this world.

Bonsai could be a bridge to bringing some peace to this sick world(people like the WBFF are giving it a shot)...but maybe they are wasting their time.

Top Bottom