a prayer request for my baby boy.

moyogijohn

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
z 6
A prayer for your son

It has already been done !!! I DO hope everything goes well for your son and your family... tell him be strong,,take care... John

Martin Sweeney

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Beetleman72,

I am sorry to hear of your son's diagnosis. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer, and had about 1/2 of my right kidney removed. Ended up not being a cancerous tumor, just a regular(?) tumor. Anyway, I tell you this because while they thought it was cancer, it wasn't. They can't really tell until they take it out and biopsy it, or at least that is what they told me.

I hope and pray that your son has successful surgery followed by a complete and speedy recovery. He is young and strong. He will back up and at 'em in no time.

Regards,
Martin

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We will Pray daily between 6:00am-6:30 am.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will pray for Caleb, my heart goes out to you and your family. No child should be sick, he will get better through the grace of God.

ed

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
He is with our family's thoughts. God speed to you and yours.

Reaction score
Beetleman72,

I am sorry to hear of your son's diagnosis. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer, and had about 1/2 of my right kidney removed. Ended up not being a cancerous tumor, just a regular(?) tumor. Anyway, I tell you this because while they thought it was cancer, it wasn't. They can't really tell until they take it out and biopsy it, or at least that is what they told me.

I hope and pray that your son has successful surgery followed by a complete and speedy recovery. He is young and strong. He will back up and at 'em in no time.

Regards,
Martin

They are wilms tumors which are unfortunately cancerous. They took them out last week and they are going to give him another round of chemo just in case anything was missed, but I firmly believe that he is in the best place that he could be at St Jude's. And thank you for the compliment on my family Dario.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My wife and I donate to St. Judes yearly. That place is a miracle. Hope for a speedly recovery.

evmibo

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
My thoughts are with your family, best of luck to you all.

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'm really feeling for you having my six month old. We wish you the best of luck and a full speedy recovery for your son. He looks like he is being a trooper.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Im sad to hear about this.
Hope things go right for you and you all get through this.

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
Wishing the best of luck for your family from over here in norway!

Reaction score
Y'all are great! We appreciate all the prayers and support from the bonsai Community. Caleb is only a year and a half but ever since he was born he's loved flowers, trees, and the great outdoors. I have no doubt that one day he will be doing this too. Thanks again to everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
You got it bud. Prayer is a powerful thing. I asked for prayers when I underwent brain surgery, everything went great. I asked for prayers that the tumor be benign, and it was. God is good, and everything will be alright.

Reaction score
Hey Brother,

Hug that kid he's going to be fine. This puts the important things in perspective. If you need anything bonsai, just let me know.

JC

Reaction score
Caleb is doing very well with his recovery!

We got his tumor biopsy results today and it was favorable! Also they were able to remove all of the tumors successfully during surgery. He will have 12-16 more weeks of chemo just in case. Thank you all so much for your prayers! This is a HUGE relief!

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome news. Keep us posted with the recovery.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Don't forget to thank the author of all healing, all we have done is help you to ask, and I will continue to do so.

Top Bottom