Another Mirai Tree Sale in a few days

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
No longer a subscriber, but I did look forward to these deciduous streams..
Anyone tuning in? Who else is doing winter work on their decidous trees?
View attachment 465683
I’ll be tuning in Bobby! Always look forward to Tuesday evenings, I put it up on the big screen tv in my living room!

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
No longer a subscriber, but I did look forward to these deciduous streams..
Anyone tuning in? Who else is doing winter work on their decidous trees?
I try to tune in, but usually just watch the first 30 min before I fall asleep, having to get up in the morning at 3:30am makes it a little hard to watch. I plan on doing some work on my deciduous but only to a limited extent as I don't have anything reaching refinement or in mid-development right now.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I try to tune in, but usually just watch the first 30 min before I fall asleep, having to get up in the morning at 3:30am makes it a little hard to watch. I plan on doing some work on my deciduous but only to a limited extent as I don't have anything reaching refinement or in mid-development right now.

R0b

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well tbh, I probably wouldnt pay the entrance fee myself, because I probably wouldnt go, just like I wouldnt pay for a teacher or workshop classes. Ive seen the trees at mirai on a few streams now, so im good, that satisfies me. but I cant knock a man who wants to charge people for stepping on his own property.

out of interest, how much are you guys paying for your bonsai teachers and workshops? just curious.... @Shogun610 I know you mentioned having a mentor/teacher, what are you paying, if you dont mind the question..
Two days with Walter Pall for 180€.

On this topic the value of something determined between the seller and the buyer. Especially with bonsai I learned it is very personal (just like art ;) ). I am a Mirai pro member and it is worth every cent.

Last edited:

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Two days with Walter Pall for 180€.

On this topic the value of something determined between the seller and the buyer. Especially with bonsai I learned it is very personal (just like art ;) ). I am a Mirai pro member and it is worth every cent.
Invaluable.

Yes indeed, the time I was susbscribed I learnt a lot and it still stays with me today.

Reactions: R0b

jandslegate

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Invaluable.

Yes indeed, the time I was susbscribed I learnt a lot and it still stays with me today.
I've been a regular Mirai Live member since November and I can say I've learned a lot already. Even in some cases when I didn't realize it. It's definitely worth it.

Top Bottom