Any bonsai conspiracy theorists out there?

Ya know, Stuart, I LIKE you! You’re not like the other people, here in the trailer park.

Okay, hear me out. It might sound a little far fetched at first, but if you think about it....I mean really think about it..it will all make sense.

The thing Big bonsai doesn't want you to know is that all of these trees in pots....they want them there. You see, these pots are the shackles of their society. Big bonsai wants to maintain the power the have over the masses and one of their methods is to keep the disenfranchised small. Big bonsai has us convinced that we should be pitting the trees into smaller and smaller pots. This results in the the small trees staying small. Never being allowed to exist outside of their imposed social order.

What makes this fact even worse is that we are led to believe that a rocky planting medium is for the benefit of the tree. In reality, the medium is without nutrients. Making the tree wholly relaying on their gatekeeper to give them their alloted share of elements and water. All the while big bonsai sits a top their earthly thrones, drinking as much water as they desire with unrestrained access to all the resources in their domain. We are so indoctrinated in this belief that some of us cover the trees in their care from the hydrating and nutrient packed rain drops. All in an effort to control their very means of continued survival.

Then when the trees decide enough is enough, and grow out side of their imaginary prison walls, we come in and cut them back down to size. Punishing them for daring to challenge big bonsai's imposed social order. When they try to grow in the way we desire, we break their limbs and place them in a more restrictive cage. Forcing them to grow it the way the gatekeeper desires, for they get pleasure from such brutal and barbaric acts.

Let's stop calling them bonsai and call them what they really are. The truth hurts as we were manipulated into this misguided system, but we can't change that unless we truly see what we are doing.

Okay, hear me out. It might sound a little far fetched at first, but if you think about it....I mean really think about it..it will all make sense.

The thing Big bonsai doesn't want you to know is that all of these trees in pots....they want them there. You see, these pots are the shackles of their society. Big bonsai wants to maintain the power the have over the masses and one of their methods is to keep the disenfranchised small. Big bonsai has us convinced that we should be pitting the trees into smaller and smaller pots. This results in the the small trees staying small. Never being allowed to exist outside of their imposed social order.

What makes this fact even worse is that we are led to believe that a rocky planting medium is for the benefit of the tree. In reality, the medium is without nutrients. Making the tree wholly relaying on their gatekeeper to give them their alloted share of elements and water. All the while big bonsai sits a top their earthly thrones, drinking as much water as they desire with unrestrained access to all the resources in their domain. We are so indoctrinated in this belief that some of us cover the trees in their care from the hydrating and nutrient packed rain drops. All in an effort to control their very means of continued survival.

Then when the trees decide enough is enough, and grow out side of their imaginary prison walls, we come in and cut them back down to size. Punishing them for daring to challenge big bonsai's imposed social order. When they try to grow in the way we desire, we break their limbs and place them in a more restrictive cage. Forcing them to grow it the way the gatekeeper desires, for they get pleasure from such brutal and barbaric acts.

Let's stop calling them bonsai and call them what they really are. The truth hurts as we were manipulated into this misguided system, but we can't change that unless we truly see what we are doing.
BonsaiNuts, he knows too much! We must find @Kievnstavick and silence him now, before our secrets are divulged!

All bonsai are actually full sized trees that were photographed by Stanley Kubrick.

...🤔 what kind of brownies are you eating?

🤣🤣🙃

Only the best.

Don't tell my mom. She actively fought me on starting bonsai when I was a little kid because, "men don't like growing things." 🙄
If there's one universal truth, it's that men love their growing thing.

I was skeptical for years. I recently visited the 6th floor museum, the snipers nest is still as it was found after the assassination and the dealey plaza.. grassy knoll.. honestly, I’m not a trained marksman but I am an avid hunter. I do practice shooting moving targets and I do shoot ducks and doves flying by pretty quick. I’ve shot plenty of deer and elk that were moving around 5mph+. And I’ve shot the deer and elk moving broadside sprinting at an angle much farther than the shots that came from the books depository.. it was a straight line shot, short distance and a very slow moving target. perfect angle and everything. And for me it would have been a chip shot. For a trained assassin.. 🤷🏻
What do yall think? Photo 5/9 is me standing in the second X which was the head shot, not zoomed, looking straight at the snipers nest..
9/9 is looking out of he snipers nest down at X 1&2… the trees have grown up!

Ps… the aliens aren’t coming. Well… I guess if I was an alien I would definitely just keep flying by… very ghetto here.. 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6553.jpeg
    IMG_6553.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6552.jpeg
    IMG_6552.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6551.jpeg
    IMG_6551.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6550.jpeg
    IMG_6550.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6549.jpeg
    IMG_6549.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6548.jpeg
    IMG_6548.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6547.jpeg
    IMG_6547.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6546.jpeg
    IMG_6546.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6545.jpeg
    IMG_6545.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 17

You are definitely on to something here. You're just a little off. Yes, Big Bonsai is exemplifying social order through bonsai. The ruling classes will one day keep people in literal cages making them reliant on their masters for food and housing. The difference is that Big Bonsai is training us to be the masters. When the social order is restructured, we will have the training, skills, and mental discipline to keep others down and in their place. Living things in pots = Humanity in chains. Welcome to the new world order, brothers and sisters.

A recent dump of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta emails, courtesy of WikiBonsaiLeaks, reveals the trafficking of underage bonsai in Haiti in relation to the late Jeffrey Epstein. When sources reached out to the Clinton Foundation, their responses were, “it’s the ‘Russians’,” and “what difference, at this point, does it make?”

Further evidence collection is underway, but it is noted that 33,000 additional emails have been destroyed and several bonsai pots were found smashed to pieces at their private residence.

🔮 🧙‍♂️ 🔍🔦

You are definitely on to something here. You're just a little off. Yes, Big Bonsai is exemplifying social order through bonsai. The ruling classes will one day keep people in literal cages making them reliant on their masters for food and housing. The difference is that Big Bonsai is training us to be the masters. When the social order is restructured, we will have the training, skills, and mental discipline to keep others down and in their place. Living things in pots = Humanity in chains. Welcome to the new world order, brothers and sisters.
That’s what I call a giant red pill

Back
Top Bottom