Any younger guys or gals here?

Ceijay

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I'm 24 but I've been reading and studying about bonsai since I got my first library card. I find that the more I read and study the more I crave to know more.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
. I mean, all of us kids knew by the time MySpace became obsolete overnight that times were changing
Yeah man,that was a game changer for sure. My world just about came to an end too.
Now ,just what is my space.
No one cares about your last 2 goals either.

Txhorticulture

Chumono
Reaction score
I decided to really get my shit together and better myself. I set four goals for myself to finish the 2014 year: find a way to make money doing bonsai, buy a house, fuck a girl in the ass, and take a girl's virginity. I did all four of those things.

Wtf? Thats an interesting self improvement plan. You should write a book. Lol.

Txhorticulture

Chumono
Reaction score
I aM literally still laughing several minutes later... that might be the craziest thing I've ever read on the Internet. I am afraid to ask about your lofty plans for 2015. I hope all you ladies out there take note of this. If you're ever at a Bonsai function think twice before bending over to pick up something. This crazy SOB might sneak up on you and sodoMize you.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I aM literally still laughing several minutes later... that might be the craziest thing I've ever read on the Internet. I am afraid to ask about your lofty plans for 2015. I hope all you ladies out there take note of this. If you're ever at a Bonsai function think twice before bending over to pick up something. This crazy SOB might sneak up on you and sodoMize you.

I don't think age is the only thing impacting his credibility...

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm 25, just started bonsai this spring but have been collecting conifer saplings for 2 years. I'm completely obsessed and can't wait to join a local club.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No one cares about your last 2 goals either

Definitely a Carp!

That was funny as hell though, with all due respect for, wait, none of these women would have even read that far.

Amen TX.
I read that 3 days ago and it still cracks me up!

Carp. Your meds bro. Take your meds!

Sorce

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I feel that age is a state of mind. Some days I feel like I am 18, other days I feel like I am 80. The truth is somewhere in between.
I also don't want to ever fully "grow up"

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I feel that age is a state of mind. Some days I feel like I am 18, other days I feel like I am 80. The truth is somewhere in between.
I also don't want to ever fully "grow up"
Man I turn 21 next month and I always feel like I'm between 30 or 70 lmao good in some ways bad in others.

carp

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Caught+you+red+handed+don+t+take+the+bait+and+don+t+_9336c20f3d00aa9625e1af3a84249e62.png

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
What do you mean by younger...

That raises the pedophile question as stated...

Grimmy

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
What do you mean by younger...
That raises the pedophile question as stated...
Grimmy
It sounds only pedophile when you are specific. You can say"I love kids".
You can not say "I love 12year olds"

Top Bottom