Bald cypress for BNutters in Houston

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I am making a trip to Houston Thursday 4/13. If you are in the area and want a swamp collected BC, PM me. I have anything from large specimen to small.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Hmm... no takers. The prices I was thinking about were more than reasonable. Oh well. I offer. I will keep them and have fun.

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I'll still pick up mine! There are only a few Bnutters from Houston, but perhaps the word can be spread among the local bonsai society. I'll do my part if I ever make it back to another meeting

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I think it's also the date, I am around 3.5-4 hours away, and making a 8 hour trip to Houston on a work day is a no-way option for me. Also, the cost of gas alone would be more than the price to ship from your location to mine...

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I'll still pick up mine! There are only a few Bnutters from Houston, but perhaps the word can be spread among the local bonsai society. I'll do my part if I ever make it back to another meeting
There will be other times. I will travel to Houston at least a few more times before I move to PA. I will pick another date to bring more trees.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am making a trip to Houston Thursday 4/13. If you are in the area and want a swamp collected BC, PM me. I have anything from large specimen to small.
Uncle, you going to come by my place this Thursday right? I would like a couple Mayhaw that you willing to part. I really started to like their simple flower.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Uncle, you going to come by my place this Thursday right? I would like a couple Mayhaw that you willing to part. I really started to like their simple flower.
No can do. Schedule is full. I am booked to be at a friend's house.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I will gladly take you up on the offer if the Cypress Caravan ever makes its way out to Colorado 😁

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
How I missed this before? Is it possible to post some pics?

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Yeah I’d love the chance to get a collected BC from ya, but unfortunately I’m also a good ways away and working that day. Maybe next time! I’d love to meet any BNutters here.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This is a chance that hard to come by for Houston Nutters if you want a beautiful base BC. Whatever you are paying for the tree is pretty much 50% off of what you would have if he had to ship them. I have seen these trees in person and it would probably cost 100 bucks to ship them. I have one that retail at 300 from a store that is nothing compared to Uncle C's trees. I got this tree through a trade a few years ago though.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I thought number 1 is the best of the bunch. Too bad I already have Hulk and Hulk Jr. Also liked the Japanese Maple on the last pic :cool:

Top Bottom