Bonsai Humor Thread. You know you practice bonsai when.....

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Seems perfectly reasonable. Thanksgiving, 2017 MIL’s house in NC...packed out, worked on, and back home. Got it about halfway done too!
View attachment 361498View attachment 361500View attachment 361501View attachment 361502
My little pomegranate was about to bloom for the first time and I didn't want to miss it. It sat on the deck of our rented condo for 5 days and didn't open up until after we were home. Still hearing about it.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
When you go to Florida for vacation and coming you're taking 6 extra plastic totes from Walmart full of trees and pots because you found a bonsai whole seller in the area. 😂😂😂
Last time we were in Florida, I actually talked my husband into taking me to the Schley Bonsai Nursery in DeLand. And my tree was my husband's "personal item" to bring on the plane.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Last time we were in Florida, I actually talked my husband into taking me to the Schley Bonsai Nursery in DeLand. And my tree was my husband's "personal item" to bring on the plane.
Lucky we flew Southwest and had 2 kids with us so I only had to pay extra for a couple of totes. Next time im in Florida Im definitely visiting Wigert.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Lucky we flew Southwest and had 2 kids with us so I only had to pay extra for a couple of totes. Next time im in Florida Im definitely visiting Wigert.
Would have loved to go there, but it's a really long drive from Daytona to Fort Meyers. DeLand was only an hour. Baby steps, it was a minor miracle he even agreed to go there.

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
When you are driving home from the December Monthly club meeting and have to go through a Drinking and Driving check point.....officer asks ...”have you had anything to drink Sir”........as he shines his flashlight to the passengers seat....he views the seat belted passenger....he retorts “ I see.......you are taking your tree for a drive?!”.... real story......I did explain to home that “it is a bonsai” but he just waved me through with the biggest 😏

Top Bottom