Calling all Michiganders to the show! All state in Grand Rapids now open!

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
@Brad in GR And any other nutters I will be there at 9 and I am wearing a black Queen "we will rock u" T-shirt And a ponytail so I should be hard to miss lol 😆

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words, I wish I could have participated this year but fortune has not been kind to me this year. We lost our son and have been totally involved in setteling his estate including sale of the house. My wife and I have been busier than a one leged man in a butt kicking contest, not to mention the grief. Next year I hope. It would be nice if we could find out about the show sooner than two weeks.
I am so sorry for your loss. Parents shouldn't have to bury their children. My most sincere condolences.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Thank you for your kind words, I wish I could have participated this year but fortune has not been kind to me this year. We lost our son and have been totally involved in setteling his estate including sale of the house. My wife and I have been busier than a one leged man in a butt kicking contest, not to mention the grief. Next year I hope. It would be nice if we could find out about the show sooner than two weeks.
I am sorry for your loss Vance.

Top Bottom