Can anyone tell me what this is?

Jeisen34

Seed
Reaction score
Please help need answers I got a fukien tea bonsai from lowes. For almost 2 months it did nothing. It didn't lose anything, nor did it grow, then in the matter of 2 days it lost almost every single leaf except 5 on the 3rd morning I decided well i think it might be a goner, andi just felt like the issue was the soil. So I figured I'll try it. I repotted it into a much smaller bonsai pot and used completely different soil. Well all of a sudden those last 5 leaves just hung on. And in about a week I seen a few leaves popping out then boom leaves started growing all over it it I trimmed a lot of dead wood and then the white flowers started growing. It was coming back and strong. Now all of a sudden growth has stopped almost completely. It's not losing Anything but also not growing its like frozen. I looked for insects, and signs of disease. I've been watering it as needed and feeding once every 2 weeks I haven't changed anything. And the only thing I seen on a couple pf leaves that I picked out and trimmed was this brown spots/ patchy areas but it was only on a couple of leaves and their undersides at that. Cananyone tell me what this is if anything and maybe some ideas of what to do.

Attachments

• 20220611_033545.jpg
    20220611_033545.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220611_033538.jpg
    20220611_033538.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 15

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
These are prone to getting everything but pretty tough too.

Welcome to Crazy!

Where you keeping it?

Some folks lie and say they can be kept indoors, they can, but mostly just to observe death.

Sorce

Jeisen34

Seed
Reaction score
I keep it in on an open window sill it's pot sits in it perfectly sonic gets all the fresh air and sun but I can still bring it in on colder nights

Top Bottom