Changes to the Karaoke Bar

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
After an excellent suggestion by watchndsky, I have changed the front page of the site so that Karaoke Bar posts will not show up there. In order to see Karaoke Bar content, you will need to navigate directly to that forum.

Hopefully this will help those members who do not wish to be part of the Karaoke Bar discussions. Thank you for the suggestions! Keep them coming!

[EDIT] Quick update. I have edited the board code so the Karaoke Bar posts do not show up in the "New Posts" list (found in the nav bar). Just because they do not show up there does not mean there are no new posts. You will need to navigate to the Karaoke Bar to check status. However you can still chose to be notified via email any time a thread in the Karaoke Bar is updated.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good idea. I think seeing those posts in "new posts" is what has driven this whole thing...

noissee

Mame
Reaction score
This is a really good idea, I don't know why no one thought of it yet.
Maybe Graydon can be convinced to stay now.

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
an excellent choice that should certainly make everyone happy. A great suggestion on the part of watchndsky. I do still hope for future additional moderation but knowing that you are picky about who you might choose offers some solice that if/when you choose to do so it will be the right people.

Emil Brannstrom

Yamadori
Reaction score
Still shows up if you press "New Posts" or "Todays posts"...Not sure how much good it will do to only remove it from the front page. A step in the right direction though!

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very Welcome Change!
Thanks,
Michael

Top Bottom